Anime Lost in Blue

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:56 pm

Eyes narrowed on Sephiroth, ignoring the previous comment since this man was quite willing to get aggressive. If Toshiro didn't know better, it would seem the concept of honor was what caused him to engage. Not completely committed that fighting would have to be done though, Hitsugaya made a attempt to talk Sephiroth out of it. " This is not a wise move, I am captain Toshiro Hitsugaya of the 13 court guards, my entire life is committed to the art of fighting. This is your only warning..." Gripped onto the handle of his weapon partially pulling it up which sent a swift cold wave a crossed the area. Not enough to freeze anything, but the temperature around Toshiros sword was barely above 5 degrees...

This place was foreign, and there was no way to gage his enemy's riestu in the least. If a guess was forced upon him though, Toshiro would definitely say his current opponent was probably the most powerful of this entire group. But could he really stand against the captain of squad 10?

A boy? Really? That's not how Brock read him, and it was odd since his sensory for these kind of things was usually bang on. Studied Husky a second while rubbing his chin coming to accept it as the truth. "Ok then, boy it is. My names Brock, pleased to meet you Amu and Husky." Grinned putting hands on their heads which might of made them feel like they were more like 5 years old rather then pre-teens. "Aww..." Turned his attention to massive yellow energy that poked above the trees, despite the heat that he would assume that kind of energy would give off, he felt rather cold... " I don't think a pokemon battle could release this much power..."
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:08 am

Sephiroth was not even phased when the temperature suddenly dropped from 90º to about 40º. "And I was cloned from the cells of a supernatural extraterrestrial being for the sole purpose of fighting." Sephrioth retorted back as he narrowed his eyes as well. "On an island like this, its all about survival of the fittest." Sephiroth explained, "and usually the fittest is the one with backup behind him. All I want is the dog guy back with the rest of us while I could give a rat's ass about the wind demon."

Seprioth could tell that this guy was probably the second strongest on the island, next to him of course, which got him riled up for a fight. "I'm telling you this only once." he said as he held his sowrd pointed towards his enemy in a fighting stance, "Move or I'm going to make my way through your severed body."

Allen was starting to get a little nervous with Sephiroth spurting out fighting words like that. He was pretty sure that he could stop the fight between Inuyasha and the wind demon mid fight but he wasn't so sure he could stop these two if they ever started. If he had to rank them in the Order, these two were deffinatly as strong as General Cross; he started to squirm a bit as he thought of his old master.

I have to stop this before it starts he thought as he boldly ran in between the two experienced fighters and held his hands out to each of them as telling them to stop. "Crown Belt" Allen shouted as the tattered white cape on his back extended out to Sephjiroth and Toshiro and wrapped around their wrists, ankled and torsos. "Stop this Sephirothg..err...Torshiro!" he shouted to both of them somewhat forgetting the new persons name. He turned his head towards Sephitroth, "Survival of the fittest actually pertains to surviving and you that doesn't happen in fights to the death." he then turned his head to Toshiro and said, "We don't want to hurt their pride by fighting for them we just want to stop that fight so we can all leave in one piece."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 am

Lenalee let her eyes scan Toshiro and noticed he was actually kinda small, and his haircolour matched Allen's. But she didn't agree with his reasoning at all. She hoped Sephiroth and Toshiro wouldn't start fighting, but saw that Allen already jumped in. "Allen is right. Mister Hitsugaya, we're not planning on fighting you...", she said while looking at Sephiroth. "However, your reasoning doesn't make sense, and I don't believe that pride means anything if you die because of it. But you still insist on fighting, I'll be your opponent." Lenalee smiled and hoped he would understand, because she didn't really wanted to fight him. But if she'll let Sephiroth do it nothing good will come from it.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 am

"Hold on tight!" Glenda said.

Her broomstick shot off toward the fight. She easily maneuvered around all the trees until they reached the fight. She came to a sudden stop behind Allen, Sephiroth, and the others. "What's going on?" she asked. She'd kept perfect balance on her broom, but she wasn't so sure about Amu behind her. "Who's fighting and why?"

Hakim chuckled at the chef's mistake. He watched Glenda speed off on her broom with Amu and then turned to the cook. "I don't know what these Pokemon you keep mentioning are, but they seem very interesting. Perhaps you could point one out to me if you happen to spot one.

"Oh, but where are my manners? I don't believe I've properly introduced myself." He offered a hand. "My name is Hakim, and I am the prince of India. Thank you very much for the food, Mr..." He trailed off, waiting for the cook to finish the introduction.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:04 pm

People died for their pride all the time in the Serieti, mostly because the Soul Reapers believed a destroyed pride was worse then death. In all honesty he'd rather Inu-Yasha and Kagura stop as well, maybe it was wrong to protect someones pride over their life... But in the end the same hatred that lead to someone willing to kill another will remain, and though this encounter gets stopped; another will occur in the future.. It was best to end the hatred before someone else got caught up in it... If that meant death then... While his mind was focused on his own morals, Toshiro noted that he'd just become bound by some thick cloth.. Was it kidou? No there was no chant... While kido may not of been what kept Toshiro bound... it would be what was going to free him.

A cape by all means should be easily torn away, but Allens was different. Something was keeping his strength for being enough to simply tear threw... and from this angle he couldn't draw Hyonronmaru. "Hado 33, Soukatsui..." Touching his fingers to the cape releasing the energy to attempt to sever it away from his own body. Looked up as Lenalee chimed in noting the numbers were starting to build around him. Pride and honor seemed to be on short supply among these people. " I understand why you think i'm wrong. However, I will be defending my position." Sephiroth had him on edge, couldn't feel his strength at all.. but this invisible unknown energy was burning into his own body and demanding attention. Hell if Toshiro wasn't mistaken, he was shaking at this moment. Impossible, how could he fear him if there was nothing to gage his power yet." You can come at me at anytime." Narrowed eyes using some bold words to regain his own focus.

" A prince? Really? Wow your majesty this is a real honor." Didn't know if he should bow, salute, or shake/kiss his hand... but hoped the last one wasn't the proper action. It was good to see people appreciated his food, though really didn't have all the materials usually needed to make the season just right. Brought hand to his chin while thinking on it, getting back to Hakim with a surprised expression. "You never seen a pokemon? Well nothing for it but to let you see. Zuba-..." The moment one pokeball was retrieved, a different one popped open spitting out a pokemon that wasn't summoned for a reason. It was Picone, and Brock expression probably said alot about his reaction to him being summoned. " What?! No Pineco I didn't choose you." That didn't make one bit a difference as the thing dived in Brocks arms and of course self destructed....stand there in a mess of ash and suet..."... Meet....a Pokemon...uhahhh." Falls backward to the ground.
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Glenda was impressed by Allen's cloak-thing. It wasn't magic like she was used to, but it was definitely some type of energy taking physical form. In fact, it was almost exactly like magic without being magic.

She hovered on her broom a little longer, watching as the boy in strange clothes tried to break free of the cape. Then, once she was sick of it, she floated over the group to get a better look at the half-demon and the other demon fighting.

Hakim's eyes widened as the oversized pine cone exploded in the chef's arms, and he still didn't know the boy's name. "Are you alive, sir?" he asked, leaning over the twitching, unconscious form.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Husky's eyes widened just as Hakim's did. That thing exploded... Husky backed away with his bowl of soup and just stared at the twitching apron man. "Er...I think he's just in slight shock. I mean, that thing did explode on him, Hakim..." Husky finished off his bowl of soup and set it down next to him. He layed down on the ground and looked up at the sky, not really caring about the apron man anymore. I'm sure he'll be fine.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Lenalee was disappointed that Toshiro wanted it the hard way and wouldn't co-operate with them. She was still sure that he wasn't a bad guy, but when they would be wasting time talking, Inuyasha might get hurt. "That's too bad... I don't really want to fight you, but I guess I have no choice then. Allen and Sephiroth, won't you let me do this? You two can help Inuyasha." She wasn't sure if they would listen, but three against one was unfair, and she doubted if Allen would leave her alone with Toshiro... And Sephiroth just didn't seem like someone who would listen.

Amu had trouble trying not to fall and almost fell twice, but she was still alive and decided to believe that someone will save her if she'll fall. This whole 'flying on a broomstick' thing made her respect Glenda a little more, because she could actually fly on it and keep her balance. "I have no idea, but I think that it's that dog-like guy..."

She glanced over that Allen, Lenalee, Sephiroth and some unknown white haired guy. Amu hoped they would be okay, especially because the guy looked like he was planning on fighting them.

She took a better look at the two demons and noticed that one of them was in fact, Inuyasha. "Yeah, one of them is the dog. I don't know the other one though. You know her?", Amu asked Glenda because she still insisted on being the 'princess of the demon world'.

((I changed Amu's picture because I thought she looked really cute there! <3))
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 pm

"She's not from my kingdom," Glenda hissed angrily. "There's some sort of evil aura coming off her, though. She's bad news. Hopefully, the half-demon'll be able to kick her ass."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Amu sweatdropped and said: "U-uhm... okay..." She didn't know the difference between someone from Glenda's 'kingdom' and other demons, but she wasn't waiting on a long explanation, so she'll not ask for now. "Half-demon? The dog-guy?", she asked while looking at Inuyasha. He looked more like... a dog... to her. Of course, she won't tell him that, maybe that was rude to demons. Amu never believed in them, but Glenda, Inuyasha and Kagura were like living proof.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Sephiroth was surprised when Allen's somehow newly obtained cloak, reached out and forcfully held him in place. This kid is more interesting than I thought. After Lenalee spoke to him, he almost considered just letting the guy go, but after he still showed clear signs of wanting to fight Sephiroth, he could't let that just fly. Aven though Lenalee so boldly declared that she's fight him Sephiroth said from his forcly held position, "No offence to your skills but I don't think you're a match for him by yourself. I'll deal with him. You two go stop the fight betwen the dog guy and the wind demon. I'll finish this quickly." Sephiroth gave Allen a cold look that clearly said, 'let me go now or I'm going to cut you.'

Allen was a little frightened by the similaritiues between Sephiroth and Kanda at this point and he release both Sephiroth and Toshiro. "C-c'mon Lenalee." Allen stuttered slighty, slightly afraid that Toshiro would stop the two of them anyways.Grabbed Lenalee by the wrist with his right hand and ran with her past Toshiro.

After Allen ran off, Sephiroth said to his opponent, "Now then, Where were we?" He swung his right arm out to his side and at the smae time, his one, black, angel wing appeared. He readied himself again in a fighting stance and said, "thats right. I was going slice right through you." Sephiroth took one step forward and he vashished, reappearing behind of his opponent with his sword off to his side like he already swung. Just then, out of no where, 15 energy slashes bombarded Toshiro leaving him in tatters.

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Lenalee wanted to protest but was dragged along with Allen. "Allen! We can't leave those two alone! Let me go!" Lenalee tried to free herself from Allen's grip but even though he was younger, he was stronger than her. If Sephiroth and Toshiro were going to kill each other she was going to get the one that survived! The other one will feel her wrath in the afterlife. Lenalee looked behind her and really wanted to go back, but someone had to stop Inuyasha and Kagura as well... Even though she knew that she was still trying to free herself.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:10 pm

The cape was removed, but it seemed to be not the effects of his kidou technique, that was note worthy. Well this was it then, time to fight this guy. Wasted no time once freed from Alen's cloth sliding the crescent blade from its sheath bringing the weapon on full display." Sit upon the frozen heavens, Hyonrinmaru!" Notablily the temperatures took another plunge as the blade revealed itself. Taking no chances he'd transformed to shikai state immediately, Sephiroth seemed too powerful to underestimate or insult without even transforming the zanpakutou. Watched him with all signs of fear vanishing about to perform a flash step when Sephiroth took the chance to do the same... Eyes followed what he could, but out of 15 strikes all Toshiro managed to deflect was 5... definitely could not underestimate this guy.

Winced up putting one hand to his shoulder having guarded against the strikes that could prove fatal, but that still left him bleeding at a couple limbs. Turned on heel to face him feeling blood drip into his left eye, blinking it away. " My turn..." Leveled sword forward making the visible form of Toshirous energy become clearly shown. An aura that seemed to followed the same ice like attitude that Toshirou had shown was blazing on the outline of his form. Kept Sephiroth in his view blitzing out of sight splitting the ground while advancing on Sephiroth serving him back sending a rapid barrage of slices trying to cut his mid section. The pressure however was making his wounds pulse and was bleeding out alot more than he would had if Toshirou had simply stepped down. But being a captian his pride was just too great to partake in that line of action.

"... Pine...co return.." Coughed out some smoke as the pokemon was brought back into the ball that had released it before. Looked around at the camp site hoping Pineco hadn't done too much damage. " Uh sorry about that your highness, he really is a great and friendly pokemon.. but he gets over excited and well.. you saw what happens."
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Glenda had a little trouble keeping up with the two battles at once. The half-demon was doing pretty well against the wind demon, but the fight between the two white-haired people seemed a draw to her inexpert eyes.

"A half-demon," Glenda explained, eyes now following Allen and Lenalee, "half demon, half something else. My guess is human in his case." Having lived in the Demon World most of her life, she's never met a half-demon before, so she didn't know much about the different kinds of half-demons.

Hakim didn't make any more comments about the exploding pine cone. He just assumed all Pokemon were strange. "Anyway, I didn't catch your name."

(BTW, Ryouga, I thought Brock had a Golbat at the time he had Pineco. I just realized you had him saying Zubat on page 7)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Allen could feel Lenalee trying to break his grip but he kept her in his hand as much as he could. Eventually, once he sure they were away from their fight, Allen stopped and held Lenalees face so that she would look at him and said, "Lenalee! We can't do anything to stop them. They're just as powerful as the Generals are, I can tell. Neither of us would stand a chance against them."

Allen paused for a second when he and Lenalee staggered a little by the force of one of Toshiro's cold strikes. Once he stable on his feet again he gave Lenalee one of his concerned looks and said, "Besides... I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt out here." Allen looked down a for a moment out of concern, depression and embarassment. he then took Lenalee by the hand again and lead her over to the fight between Inuyasha and the wind demon.

Once Allen was in range, he noticed Inuyasha with his hand held high as to punch or claw at the other. Allen reached out with his right hand and exclaimed, "Crown belt!" a number of white ribbons extended from Allen's wrist and caught Inuyasha by the hand stopping his strike.

Papillion watched everything unfold from a distance, not wanting to get caught up in the fight unfolding between Sephiroth and the new swords men. However, he kept a peculiar eye out for Inuyasha'sfight and waiting for opportune moment to set off his black powder butterflies. It was a tough call for Papillion because they were doing a lot of close range combat and he didn't want to necessarily hurt Inuyasha.

However, Papillion noticed the White hair boy restrained him with some sort of weird cloth which put enough distance between the demon and Inuyasha. "Perfect!" he said to himself demonically and he sent in the three butterflies laying in wait. The butterflies lunged themselves at the wind demon and then exploded right in her face. The explosion caused a few minor burns but the inferno from the blast was wild enough to burn a few hols into her fan, rendering it useless.

Sephiroth was very pleased with the fight he was participating in. His opponent was a good challenge which got Sephiroth worked up into a frenzy. When Toshiro started bombarding him with strikes, Sephiroth deflected most of them with slight difficulty. Unfortunately though, one strike did get past him which created a gouge in his arm but also a mass of ice built up over the wound. Sephiroth jumped back away to observe the damage which was causeing a sharp stinging pain. "Impressive." ASephiroth stated as he slammed the flat side of his blade on the ice, which shattered it so that Sephiroth could move again.

Sephiroth held his arms out to the side as he started to rise into the air as he exclaimed darkly, "Meteoria" Expecting Meteors to be raining out of the sky by now, Sephiroth was slightly confused as to why nothing was happening. he looked up to see Meteors rainign down from the sky, however, they were stopped when they reached the barrier around the island. "Oh you gotta be kidding." he said to himself Irritably as he changed strategies.

Sephiroth held his left hand out and said, "Turn to Darkness!" 30 some orbs of dark energy surrounded Sephiroth at that point and he thursted his hand towards Toshiro and the orbs then careened towards his opponent.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Kagura looked all around her nervously... Where the hell did all of these people come from? All she wanted to do was kill Inuyasha. She felt the heat coming from Inuyasha's sword... No! Not the Wind Scar again... No matter. I will NOT be defeated so easily.

"Inuyasha... You think that you can defeat me with that silly little move of yours? You forget. I control the Wind... and your little sword cannot pierce that. I've dealt with this before... I only need to create more wind!" Flames blew into her face, and Aoru Kaze was seriously burned. There were several holes in it.... however they could be mended. It would take time and some of he mystic feathers that she continued to carry around in her bun. Regardless.. She had more urgent matters now. Rage was building in a rapid amount in her. She turned to the man with the strange claw and snarled at him.

"Why the hell did you stop us? Do you honestly wanted to taste my wrath too? Very well... Let anyone cross Kagura of the Wind die!" She glanced over at the man with butterfly wings... He was responsible for her prized Aoru Kaze.... Without it her powers were severely diminished. But she had to show this humans.

The demoness attempted to summon a great amount of wind, but got no more then a very light breeze... Great. I'm useless now... Kagura fell to the ground. What else could she do?

Ai heard the clash of weapons in the distance. She could feel within her body the rage and hate building up in nearly everyone's body. Perhaps... She must intervene? No... You can't do that. This is their fight, and I cannot let myself get involved. But something within the Hell Girl changed... The red in her eyes darkened, and the flame in her palm grew and burned fiercely.

Ai traveled lightly through the air to the scene of the battle. She took in her surroundings. She noticed that the man with the exceptionally long sword was sparing with the man whose soul felt like ice. Her emotions were taking over her once again.. and the last time they did an entire village ended up burned to the ground. She noticed that when the Ice Man struck the white haired swordsman, his wound encased in a block of ice. This was bad... anymore of this and these people will surely be dead. Ai would not let others get harmed...Her eyes grew blood shot red, more-so then they usually were. The apparently One-Winged man then shot dark magics at the other one...Something needed to be done! Ai realized she was not acting herself... but her emotions now had complete control.

"Your hate will take you straight to hell...." The flames in her hands grew and exploded into a purple spiral of anger. Ai made sure that no one else got caught in the flames. "If you continue this... You will all end up seeing what Death looks like." The Hell Girl shook her head, and forced the flames surrounding her body that reached the sky subsided. Ai moved toward the two men sparring with the swords. She was determined to stop their rumble first. The purple flames then focused into a line, crawling it's way towards the two swordsmen.

The flames circled the three of them. The Hell Girl was determined to stop this fight. Even if they were to kill each other, at least with this ring of fire, no one else would get hurt. Ai was determined to get them co-operating. She needed to get off this island as fast as possible to get back to her clients.

After a terribly long and wet journey, Azmaria finally stopped moving. Good... I've finally stopped floating down this... Something didn't feel right to the Apostle. She was literally covered in head-to-toe in seaweed and other plants. Azmaria stood up, and moved the seaweed out of her eyes. She was standing the middle of a pond. The apostle looked around nervously, to see if anyone else was in her area.

Azmaria saw a man in a suit and a smaller lady following behind him. Oh thank God! There are others that survived the wreck of the cruise too. She waved to them, trying to get their attention. But they were focused on reaching two other figures in the distance. Doing the best she could, the apostle walked towards them to speak them.

"Excuse me? Uhm... Wait a minute please!"

Last edited by Plummix on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Sephiroth was going to win at this rate, how could his reflexes be great enough to judge the ice cover from Toshiro's strikes. It was possible to win but if he did, the strength to take on another opponent would be sorely lacking.." I really have to apologize. You're a amazing fighter and as much as I want to test how deep that title goes; i'm not in a position that allows that. I'll try not to end your life but too be honest I cant sense how much power you have." Leveled Hyonrinmaru to the side flaring his aura further. " Bankai..".... This is the part where he was SUPPOSED to become endowed and fuse with his swords spirit.. however..."... Umm... Bankai?" The second attempt yielded the same result. This islands lack of rashei must of made it impossible to ascend. " You've got to be kidding me..."

Sephiroth seemed to have his own problem not being able to perform his own next line of attack. Both of them were going to have to try something else it would seem. The ancient elected to take his power from the darkness, and Toshiro kept up with the ice since he doubted kidou (especially on the level of which Toshiro had learned it) would be near useless against him." Alright then..." Above the dome not unlike Sephiroths power the entire area turned black, as if night had presented itself. However this would be from the pressure of Toshiros power. " Reign over the frosted frozen sky, Hyonrinmaru!" Sliced his sword in a spiral manifesting a frozen dragon pointing the beast toward his opponents dark spheres as the dragon started to devour each one, losing ice particles that sustained it's existence each time it did... Incredible, Sephiroth's power was enough to dissolve his dragon at a unprecedented rate..." Do you still like your chances... Sephiroth?"

This however left him completely defenseless since the purple flame wrapped his form cutting Hyonrinmaru off making his shikai disperse like a plant being burned at it's root." Whats this?" Brought the sleeve of his uniform up to block the smoke that was trying to enter his lungs, not able to conjure his dragon with this much of his focus severed.

" Hu oh i'm Brock... There sure are alot of kids on the island... and some pretty dangerous people... Just between you and me that silver haired guy was kind of creepy. But the good thing about kids, their stomachs cant hold as much... and quite a few of them seemed to be able to take care of themselves."
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:31 pm

((i noticed the inuyasha thing too... but then i remembered that hanyou is the ultimate expert when it comes to the inuyasha series...so i just left it be...i thought she might've had a reasoning for his tetsusaiga to be working...or something...))

"But the good thing about kids, their stomachs cant hold as much..."

Husky groaned as he sat up, with a very annoyed expression on his face, and said, "I'm sorry, but that's got to be one of the biggest lies that I've ever heard." Of course, Husky was thinking of his friend Cooro, and only Cooro when he said that. That kid will eat anything at anytime...

Husky rubbed his head and looked over in the direction of where everyone seemed to have gone. He could hear a lot of noise and racket going on, but there wasn't much he could do. "It sure sounds like there's a lot going on over there. It's such a pain--people fighting when they should be working together. Honestly, our first priority should be to get off this island as soon as possible."

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Junoan on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:44 am

Road heard suddenly someone calling her name. The voice of this person was strangely familiar. She turned her head and widened her eyes when she saw who called her. Road forgot instantly her bad mood and a huge happy grin shaped in her lips. She ran to this person.
"Tykiiiiii !" she screamed before launching herself out into her uncle. "I'm so happy to see you again !"

"Che." Ryoma watched the blue-haired girl running to the top hatted man. He debated himself if he should rejoin the other or continuing his way. Finally, he decided to rejoin them. it could be more inconveniently to not be alone to be able to survive in this island. No matter what he preferred the solitude.
Junoan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 93
Quote : Do I want to find a cure against D.Gray-Mania ? No... I don't think so... ^__^' I apologize to you if my English is bad !
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile http://junoan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:12 pm

((I'm really sorry! This is why I hate the time difference. Razz And I had school-stuff to do.))

Lenalee stared at Allen in surprise and already noticed both Sephiroth and Toshiro were strong, but on the same level as the generals... She probably would've lost, and if she was lucky she would've survived.

Lenalee was still worried about Sephiroth and Toshiro though, especially when she felt the force of Toshiro's strike. Her eyes widened a little when Allen told her that he was worried about her. She should have known that he was... "I'm sorry..." I hope I didn't hurt Allen with my actions... He must worry as much as I do, and yet I didn't realize that. Lenalee held his hand tightly and will apologise again later.

When Allen caught Inuyasha she hurried over to Kagura. "Are you okay? I don't know why you two are fighting, but stop it now! We're supposed to survive on this island, not kill each other."

Amu nodded and thought that demons were actually quite interesting. "So he's a human and a demon, huh? That sounds interesting." She hoped that everyone would stop fighting already, but she didn't wanted to get involved when trying to stop them. The people here all didn't seem so ordinary, so she won't know what kind of opponent she would face. "I wish that they would stop fighting already. But I guess there's not much we can do..."
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:34 pm

While everyone else seemed to find some form of group to stick by, Ryouga did not have the same luck. After losing sight of Road and Ryoma his own common luck and sense of direction took it's normal path... which meant Ryouga was headed for no where. If one could see their locations from a birds eye view as tiny icons, Ryougas would be headed way off on the west side and only getting further away. It was actually a pretty thick forest here, might be able to find something to hunt. All his bag had was a bunch of instant noodles.. but with no water or anything to cook it with... not to mention he was pretty tired of them.

Stepped into a vine that snapped while tightened to the ground, Ryouga didn't think anything of it until gravity dislodged 2 boulders on opposite sides which were careening toward him now. Gave both of them a moments glance using his minds eye to find the vulnerable point. " You're going to need a more sophisticated trap than that to get me; Bakusaitenketsu." Said it calmly it didn't require much effort to shatter boulders since he'd been doing it for so long. As each one erupted against him unable to even scratch the solid skin that had been granted to him from the very training which granted him this technique. " Told ya you needed something more sophisticated." Another step forward....and he fell in a hole.
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Hakim chuckled at Brock's comment. "I think you're wrong as well," he said. "That white-haired boy, Allen, I think, seems like a heavy eater." He finished his stew and set down his bowl. "...Maybe we should check on the others. Who knows what'll happen."

Glenda frowned. She felt an almost evil power growing, and then flames surrounded those fighting. Glenda forced her broomstick up, and her broom was singed on the tail. It wasn't too bad, though.

"Well... I think those flames did it," she mumbled. She cursed mentally, though. The Hell Girl was here, she was sure, but who'd summoned her? This was going to be a problem.

Duck smiled as Tyki's niece glomped her uncle. Mission accomplished.

There was a small voice, and Duck turned to it. A tiny girl was sloshing out of the pond, soaked completely through. "Oh! Are you all right?" she asked, rushing over and helping the girl out of the water. "You're not hurt, are you? How'd you get in the pond?" She turned toward Tyki and Road. "Hey, guys! I found someone!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Sephiroth was very impressed with Toshiro's ability to diffuse his dark orbs. However, before either of them could retaliate a strange purple flame encircled them. When Sephiroth looked to find the source he was surprised to see it was the mysterious girl with the black flame. Her again? he thought to himself as he noticed that Toshiro wasn't fairing well from the flames. Sephiroth looked between the two before returning to the ground and stood by the strange girl. "We'll call this a draw for now." he declared as his wing folded up onto his back and then dissipated in a small smog of dark smoke.

Allen let out a sigh of relief when the woman decided that she would stop fighting for now. Allen released Inuyasha from his crown belt and said, "Gomen, but we really should be working together to get off of this island."

He turned around, still unsure to do about Sephiroth and Toshiro when a flurry of purple flames appeared around them, "I-Is that's Sephiroth's power?" he asked allowed, hoping someone would answer him.

Satisfied with his work and also not wanting to get caught up in the mysterious purple flames, Papillion smirked to himself and said, "Well my task here is done." Papillion lifted off from his perch and flew back to the cook. He landed to find that only two people had stayed behind. Oh well, more for me i guess, he thought as he deactivated his Buso Renkin and returned to inside of his outfit. "It looks like the fighting is starting to quell." he announced to the group "Can i finally get some of that?"

As road ran to him, Tyki held out his arms to catch her. As they hugged he said to her, "It's good to see you two. I was starting to worry, Father would kill me if anything happened to you."

As he let Road out of his embrace he noticed Duck had found another survivor in the water. Tyki walked over to the holy dressed girl and lifted her up out from the water, "You'll catch a cold sitting that cold water like that."

Once he saw that she could stand, he said to Duck, "Oye, Duck, I need to talk to my niece about something we'll be right back." Tyki started to walk slightly from the others as he gestured for Road to follow.

Once out of a whisper's range, Tyki said softly to Road, "There's Innocence on the island. I tried to walk out to sea but i was stopped by some sort of barrier. The only explanation is that there's an Accomidator on the island using the Innocence to cast a shield on the island."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Kagura didn't understand this. Did this puny little human not understand who she was? She was Kagura...The Wind Sorceress. Spawn on Naraku, the great and unkillable demon. Any this little whelp dare to address her in such an informal fashion? The demoness grabbed for Aoru Kaze, but then realized that it was still damaged.

"Knave! You best get away from me before I take your head off. Inuyasha is nothing more then a half-breed who dares to defend humans. Humans are only good when their dead." Kagura spat onto the ground. Her head turned seek the butterfly man. He was no where in sight...Coward. He ran away...No matter. I will find him.

"Tell me little human...Where are we? And what is your name... So that I may address you formally before I kill you.

Ai gave a somber look at both swordsmen. She had calmed down significantly since she outburst. Now...It was time to sort things out.

"So...are you two prepared to talk now? Or shall I sit here and let everyone watch you two kill each other?" The circle of flames that surrounded them burned, and the flames rose higher, making sure that the trio would not be interrupted until the business was settled. The Hell Girl noticed that Long-Sword Man had ceased his attacks. However, Ai realized this could be apart of his plan to make the other swordsman off guard.

"The decision rests with you..."

"Oh thank the heavens that I've finally found someone else! Are you hurt from the wreck? Do you know why the cruise ship was destroyed?" Azmaria realized that she was hounding this little girl with questions... And she hadn't even introduced herself yet! She bowed her head thankfully to the suited man that helped her out of the water. He seemed so thoughtful...but Azmaria couldn't help but feel a bit strange around him. His aura was...strange.

The apostle bowed. "I'm sorry... My name is Azmaria Hendric. I'm...uhhh...well, I guess you could say I'm a nun..." Azmaria then realized how that sounded... She began to grow nervous and a bead of sweat dripped from her face...pehaps it was just water. Azmaria did her best to give an awkward smile.

"Well...Oh, nevermind. Oh yes. I'm fine, Who are you? And who are these people that you are traveling?"

Last edited by Plummix on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Hakim smiled as the strange butterfly man returned. He was surprised by the wings, but he didn't say a word about it. "Welcome back. I'm glad the fights almost finished." He leaned back against his elephant. "We shouldn't split up anymore after this. It seems a little dangerous if we split up."

Glenda's broom lurched upward away from the flames again. Even if it was just a magic object, it tended to act on its own when threatened. "All right, this has gone too far, Hell Girl," she muttered. She conjured up a rain cloud and watched as the rain drops evaporated before even touching the hot flame. "Oh, come on!" she groaned.

She glanced at Amu. "You got any fire-fighting talents?" she asked.

"I'm Duck!" Duck stopped when Azmaria seemed confused. "Oh! My name's Duck. I'm not really a Duck!" Well, technically she was a duck who turned into a girl who could turn into a magical Ballerina called Princess Tutu, but she wasn't about to tell anyone that one. Tyki knew enough. He didn't need to know she was sort of a super girl too.

"A-Anyway, the guy's name is Tyki, and the girl with him is his niece. I don't remember her name, though..."

(I don't think Azmaria would say she's an apostle, just like Duck wouldn't tell anyone she's Princess Tutu.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next