The Knights of Round

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Knights of Round

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Plot: Even after the disaster at the Britannia Settlement when Zero disappeared mysteriously, The Black Knights still continue on to fight against the Britannians. However, they are now encountering a new enemy that they haven't fought yet: The Knights of Round. How will the Black Knights hold their own without Zero and only under the command of the mysterious girl called C.C.? only time will tell

Characters:
The Knights of Round:
Suzaku:Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Bismarck:
Gino: emi_to_mao_374
Dorothea:
Anya: emi_to_mao_374
Nonette:
Luciano: xTwilightxAngelx
Monica:

The Black Knights:
CC: Lenalee
Karen: Juliet Of Capulet
Ohgi:Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Minami:
Sugiyama:
Tamaki:
Yoshida:
Inoue:
Tohdoh:xTwilightxAngelx
Asahina:
Chiba:
Senba:
Urabe:

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Re: The Knights of Round

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:54 pm

((alright then lets get started...we'll add characters as time moves on))

Luciano piloted his Knightmare frame, Percival, back into the loading dock after he had finished yet another training round with his Valkyrie squadron. Things had been slow for the Knights of Round recently despite all the action that was happening in Area 11. Apparently there had been some rebel leader on the loose by the name of Zero and was just recently captured by their newest Knight, Suzaku Kururugi. Apparently even after their fearless leader had been reduced to nothing more than a watched over pawn, the group that had denoted themselves as the Black Knights were still fighting on. Either way, Luciano was bored

Percival's hatch opened and he slid out from the cock pit with his arms crossed in distaste as he said to himself, "This is really getting old. When the hell is the Emperor finally gonna give us the green light to purge Area 11?"

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Suzaku stepped onto the dock, watching as Luciano climbed out of his knightmare. "Great job today, Luciano." Suzaku smiled as he walked over to where Pervius and Luciano stood.

"...green light to purge Area 11..."

A puzzled look crossed his face. "Hmmm?" Suzaku said, arriving at Lucanio's side. "Area 11? What about it?"

All those poor people.... he thought. A stunning image of Euphie streaked through his mind, and Suzaku gasped. Remembering her and what she did to the Japanese still caused him pain, but he was more concerned with WHY she did it. Was it because of Lelouch? He was there with her before she did that. And he had the geass then. Was it him...? Suzaku snapped out of his thoughts.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Luciano glared over at Suzaku as he approached him about Area 11; Luciano was so involved with his fight that he had forgotten Suzaku had joined in on his training. Luciano gave the new knight a cold glare as he explained, "Why are you asking me? You should know far more than me seeing how you've had the most action there." Luciano threw his head from side to side, cracking his stiff neck before exiting his knightmare frame. "You took out their leader but these "Black Knights" aren't a snake but more of a lowly worm that wriggles its way forward without the aid of their leader." Luciano twisted his back as he cracked it some more before saying, "I'm getting aggravated that the Emperor is holding us hear when we could be in that accursed place and ridding it of the problem entirely."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emi_to_mao_374 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:08 am

((Just before I start: I'll be away from the 28th of March til the 27th of April, you can take over if you want, that is until I'm back Very Happy))

The pink haired girl stepped out from the shadows and walked over to the two males. "Good afternoon," she said in her monotone voice to Suzaku and Luciano, before lifting up her camera phone and snapping a picture of the two.

"What is going on?" she asked, studying Luciano's thoughtful expression and Suzaku's immersed one, taking another photo.
emi_to_mao_374
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 6
Quote : Hate isn't the oposite of Love, Indiffernce is...
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 pm

"Ah, I-" Suzaku stopped as Anya appeared, and snapped a picture. The flash blinded him, and he blinked.

"Um, Hello. Luciano and I were just talking about Area 11." Suzaku turned to Luciano once again. "I can see where you might feel the need to take action, but the Emperor gives the orders, and until then, the best we can do is make plans. I mean, It's not always best to fight just to fight-" Suzaku stopped, realizing a likley retort Luciano was prone to give him if he tried to make his point that way.

"What I mean is, we are all eager to do something about area 11. Despite what you think, even me. But we also have to abide by the rules, and if that means waiting a while for the okay, then I'd be glad to wait." Suzaku smiled at Luciano again, trying to be friendly. "Besides, taking care of Zero was no acomplishment for me, I was only helping and serving Britannia. It is my duty. And there certainly have to be other maters we can sort out to occupy us until word from the emperor arrives. I'm about to go to eat. If you want, you both may join me."

"Even though he'll refuse it'd be rude not to ask", Suzaku thought.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Luciano gave Suzaku a cold glare before turning away and stating, "I don't want food. I want to be put to use in Area 11." he pivoted on his heels and left the two other knights by themselves as he fumed in his head, I swear as soon as I get over to Area 11, I will obliterate those damn Black Knights.

back in the old Japanese liberation front hideout, which was now converted into the headquarters for the Black Knights, the former great rebel group was now at a loss without their leader Zero to guide them. Tohdoh was sitting in a meditative state as he pondered over what really had happened in their last large effort against Brittania, What could have happened to cause Zero-sama to leave in the middle of battle? there's no way he would have abandoned his goal so readily...there has to be more behind this that there appears.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Ohgi stepped in the doorway, watching Toudou meditate. I don't want to intrude, he looks busy...but, what else can I do? We could be in big trouble soon...Gah! What would Zero do if he was here?

"E-excuse me..." Oghi bowed as he stepped into the doorway. "...I don't mean to interrupt. Can you spare me a minute? i'd like to talk to you about our current position involving the round knights, and other Britannian forces against us. It's likely that they're planning a new attack towards us, seeing as Zero's been..." Ohgi cleared his throat. "Um... if that's the case, what will we do? Zero didn't really leave any instructions... I thought you would be first as a consult."

Ohgi shifted awkwardly as he stood in the doorway, and blinked. did i ask too much..?
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Tohdoh peered his eyes open as his fellow rebel started to speak to him about their next course of action.Tohdoh sighed before saying, "Simple, we stand ready, waiting to launch our knightmares when the time is right. We still have a job here: to banish these dishonorable Britannians.." Tohdoh stared off into space as he thought That's the easy part, the hard part is pulling ourselves out of the fire when things get too hot...That's why Zero-sama was such a help to our cause.

he looked back up at Ohgi and said, "Let's see what that C.C. girl has to say. She's the only one he really consulted with, even though i haven't seen her do much...maybe he entrusted some sort of plans or strategies with her.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Ohgi nodded. "Will C.C. be in charge of the commands, as well?"...Ohgi paused, as he thought carefully about the matter.

"Should...should we try to replace Zero? Maybe it would throw the enemy forces off...There's got to be SOMETHING we could do. We can't let them assume that they've got the best of us right now.

sorry about the short post...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:15 pm

((...damn...we have to wait for Lenalee and emi/mao to get back on before we can really take this one any further))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:39 am

alright...i can wait, I guess...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:13 pm

well really we can't do much without our fellow roleplayers

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:36 pm

*nods* but i don't want to just sit here and do nothing....

I really want to post for this rpg... *sigh* oh well.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emi_to_mao_374 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 am

hahoooo i'm back... it's mao (just mao) btw...man china was fun.. so continuing... or are we still waiting for Lenalee
emi_to_mao_374
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 am

no we can keep going with the knights of rounds but the black knights can't go anywhere without Lenalee

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emi_to_mao_374 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Yosh... then lets wait...
emi_to_mao_374
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:27 pm

*nods* okie dokie...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:34 pm

we minght be waiting for awhile if we're waiting on her...

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:31 pm

well...then should we just try to get by with the round nights? or do you think she'd mind a temporary replacement? could we RP around her? (highly unlikely...)

(Dang it, Twilight! why do you always get rid of the main characters in your RP ideas? XD ) Razz
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:34 am

I REALLY want to start again on this rp, does anyone know how much longer Lenalee will be? DX
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 am

....no >.<;;;;

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:08 pm

okay, okay...would you join another Code Geass rp if i made one? (I think that's the only way to start again...)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:42 pm

well i don't think anyone is coming back to this one....this is just about dead

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 am

i know... heck, it IS dead...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down