Cultural Festival: Art Show Mishap

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Cultural Festival: Art Show Mishap

Post by kairiandroxas on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:08 am

Dark stared in slight awe at the picture Riku 'conveniently' pointed out. Without a doubt it was one of the Hikari's artworks.

"Say, Dark. What do you suppose Satoshi meant back there?"

"I don't know. I wasn't listening. But that painting back there was, without a doubt, a Hikari work." Dark smirked. "Seems like this is going to be a bit more entertaining then i expected..."

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:42 pm

Daisuke's eyes widened as he listened to Dark's words. Daisuke stared at the painting once more, examining it. He himself couldn't tell that it was an artwork of the Hikari, but Daisuke wouldn't dare to go against Dark when it came to stuff like this. Even so, Daisuke wasn't completely convinced. "Dark, how could you be so sure? I mean, this is an art show at a middle school festival. Why would Hikari art be here?" he asked.

((oh god......short post......gomen.))

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:22 am

"Trust me, Daisuke, I know, without a doubt, that it's a peice of the Hikari's work." Dark started being more serious about this art show thing. If there was a piece of the Hikari's work here, then things could get ugly. Or he could've just been over thinking it. But Satoshi was here, so it was hard to know what was really going to happen.

"I mean, this is an art show at a middle school festival. Why would Hikari art be here?"

"That's what makes it so suspicious, Daisuke. Why would something like this be here?" Dark shrugged. "Eeh, we'll figure it out eventually. Emiko'll probably have us steal it today or tomorrow, so i guess it's no big deal." It was obvious Dark was getting quickly bored with his serious tone and wanted to get back to teasing Daisuke.

But he still wanted to know why it was here. That fact would probably bother him for a while.

Last edited by love4Sora on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small color stuff--nothing else)
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Emiko tried to look as calm and composed as possible as she walked into Daisuke's school in disguise. She had two dressed for Riku and Risa to wear during the day. Of course, Daisuke would have known about her helping with the festival if he'd stopped to eat breakfast that morning. Where to go with these... she thought, looking around the school.

(I don't know what's going on right now. ^_^;;; )

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Dark, who was about to start teasing Daisuke again, spotted Emiko out of the corner of his eye. Any normal person wouldn't be able to recognize her in that disguise, but Dark had seen her in disguise and in person enough at this point that he would be able to recognize her anywhere.

"H-Hey Daisuke, isn't that your mom?"
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Daisuke thought deeply about what Dark said. He did have a point, even though he didn't want to completely admit it. "Yeah...I guess you're right..." Whether Dark was right about Emiko having them steal it soon, the fact that a Hikari's artwork was here, at his school. He wanted to know why, desperately.

"H-Hey Daisuke, isn't that your mom?"

Daisuke quickly turned all around, in search for the possible fact that Emiko was here, at his school. It didn't take him too long to spot her. He sweatdropped and thought, I should have figured that she would do something like this... I wonder if she knows about the Hikari art yet...

Daisuke turned to Riku, about to speak, but stopped. She was too busy looking at all the other art hanging around. Ehh...I'll be right back anyway. Besides, she looks pretty occupied.

He then ran over to Emiko, tugged down on her shirt and whispered into her ear, "Mom! what are you doing here?!" Daisuke almost mentioned the Hikari art, but it would be best if he didn't...not at school...with people around.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 am

"Hi, sweety!" Emiko said with a smile. She'd trained him well. He could see through her disguise. "I'm just here to drop a few things off. No need to worry." She glanced around and spotted Riku. "Ah, I'll be right back."

She walked purposefully over to Riku. "Hi, Riku! I have something for you and your sister." She offered the bag to the one twin.

(Er... Kairi... where were we going with this, again?)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:49 am

Risa was getting extremely bored and decided to go to Riku and Daisuke. She saw that Riku was already talking with someone who she couldn't really identify. "Riku... I'm bored! What are you doing?", she asked while looking at Emiko.

((Shortest post ever, I know. I didn't really know what to post here.))
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:56 am

(Anyone mind if I wait for Kairi to tell me where I was supposed to go with this whole dress thing again? She told me to do it, but was never really specific as to the why behind it...)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 pm

((i'm not completely sure about it either (and she's talked to me about it alot). basically if emiko gets riku & risa in cute clothes, daisuke's dna will react, and he'll change. then dark's will react and change. and it'll go back and forth like that, until something gets screwed up and dark ends up being stuck in daisuke's body, then he runs around having fun... i'm just repeating what she basically said.))

Daisuke sweatdropped as he watched his mother run off, trying to get Riku's attention. Whatever she was doing couldn't be good... Wha--what is she planning? Daisuke wasn't sure what Emiko was planning, but he desperately wanted to know. Or...maybe he didn't. As of now he really didn't know. All he knew was that his mother was here...at his school...doing something that probably wouldn't end well. Well, at least not for Daisuke.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:18 pm

(But why would Emiko--wait, this is a "Cultural Festival", right? All the classes have plays at those in Japan! They prepare some kind of show (play, song, dance, etc.) to perform on stage! Maybe she did it for that?)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:23 pm

((.....i don't think so......sorry.))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Went to a tree putting his hand against it while feeling his breaths get a lot sharper, almost like he was on the verge of spitting up blood. The amount of strain it took to hold Krad back was intense if Hikari work and Daisuke was near at the same time. " Stop it, just stop." Pushed hand up against his face feeling sweat starting to saturate a crossed each cheek. " I'm doing this my way, I don't need you..."
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 pm

((*sigh*... okay, sora, don't say that this was all MY idea. It was yours, too.

There wasn't really a reason as to why she did it. (we never came up with one). It was more or less just a way to get the story going. We were just going to have them wear whatever you gave them so they could be 'host' in the art show.

Well, if you want an explanation, she did it because they were going to do the dance/ play, but somehow the stage lights fell onto the stage in the middle of the night, therefore the dance/ play acts were cancelled. They just wear the outfits anyway.

Will that work better? *idea off the top of my head*))
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:33 pm

"I was supposed to help make costumes for the play," Emiko said innocently. She offered the dresses to Riku and Risa. "I worked so hard making them, too, so I hope you like them." She smiled sweetly, secretly proud of a job well-done.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 am

( crying I'm an RP killer)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

(no, no you're not. what happened was that kairi & i wanted to start this, & i had an idea of what i wanted to do, but she wanted to do something else with riku & risa--with the whole dress thing. and when we tried to get that going, i asked what the point of this was for the twins, & she didn't know. so..........it's our fault.))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down