Cultural Festival: Art Show Mishap

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cultural Festival: Art Show Mishap

Post by kairiandroxas on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Daisuke’s worse nightmare: changing into Dark, especially during school. But what happens when their school has a cultural festival? Of course, events won’t go quite as planned. Daisuke’s class is in charge of an art show and Dark recognizes one of the Hikari’s art pieces? Emiko sends out a note stating that Dark would steal it from the school. Risa decides to make a ‘romantic’ rendezvous with him, and Riku tags along, hoping to confirm or deny her suspicion that Dark and Daisuke are the same person. To Dark’s and Daisuke’s dismay, the teachers moved the Hikari painting. Now, with Risa and Riku in the way, Dark has to find the painting without activating his D.N.A.

Characters:
Daisuke: love4Sora
Dark: kairiandroxas
Risa: Lenalee
Riku: Hanyou_Foxgirl
Satoshi (Krad): Ryouga 1I2
Emiko: sailorstar165
Daiki:
Kousuke:
Wiz: Whoever Wiz is portraying, then that person will have control. If Wiz is just Wiz, then he's universal.
Towa:

If there's anyone not listed here that you want to be, then you can just ask.

Dark and Daisuke can be kind of confusing. So, to minimize that (so you can tell when they're in Dark or Daisuke's form), the person who is 'inside' will be bolded.

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cultural Festival: Art Show Mishap

Post by kairiandroxas on Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:04 am

((I'll delete the discussion post tomorrow))

Dark kicked back and relaxed... sort of. He watched as Daisuke made his way around his room, getting ready for bed the same way he did everyday. But, it wouldn't be the same unless Dark made some kind of smart comment... or any comment at all for that matter. But, unsurprisingly, he chose to make a smart comment.

"So, Daisuke, I'll bet that tomorrow's going to be a very interesting day." Dark sighed happily as he saw Daisuke's cultural festival plans corrupt. "I think everything will go all wrong."
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:32 am

Daisuke walked around his room, gathering his pajamas together. Just as he began to take her shirt off, he heard Dark talking to him. He ignored him until the last sentence. If only Daisuke could glare at Dark right now... "What do you mean everything will go all wrong?! It's just a school festival. Besides, if something does go wrong, it won't do a lot of damage."

Daisuke quickly changed into his pajamas and jumped into bed. He laid back onto his pillow and stared at the ceiling. "So my class is in charge of the art show. How will that make tomorrow interesting?" said Daisuke, quietly. He knew exactly what Dark was trying to do: annoy him and mess with his mind. Lucky him; it worked.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Dark laughed. Like it usually did, this was turning out to be quite enjoyable. "Well, you never know, Daisuke. This art show can end just as badly as that play did, you know. And who knows? Maybe Risa and Riku will hang around us. That'll make for an interesting day."

((the fact that Dark can almost predict what's going to happen almost scares me. XD Almost.))
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 pm

If only Daisuke could literally be looking at Dark right now; he would be giving him deathly dagger eyes. "Well if it wasn't for you torturing my mind like this, nothing would happen!" Daisuke turned onto his side and pulled the covers over his head. He sighed and said, "Look, let's just go to sleep, alright? We--I got a busy day tomorrow, and I don't need you keeping me up all night!" With that, Daisuke soon fell asleep, hoping that Dark would stay out of his dreams.

The Next Day...

Daisuke arose from his bed in a slight hurry. I need to get to school early today... he thought as he got out of his bed. He quickly put on his school uniform and grabbed his backpack before heading down stairs.

His mom, dad and grandpa were already up and ready for the day when Daisuke entered the kitchen. "I have to get to school early today, so I'm not going to eat anything. Bye!"

Before his mom could possibly say anything to stop him, he ran out the door for school. Once he was there, Daisuke made his way to his classroom. Of course, he saw Riku and Risa inside. Daisuke made his way to his desk, set down his bag, and said, Good morning."

((yeah......anyone can post now. sailor, if you want emiko to shout at daisuke as he leaves, go ahead.))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Risa looked up when she heard Daisuke's voice. "Good morning!" She was really looking forward to the culteral festival and hoped that Dark would come to visit. Because she was so excited she didn't get much sleep, which ment she had trouble keeping her eyes open now. Risa put her head on the table and really hoped she would be able to stay awake. She didn't wanted to miss the festival. "If I fall asleep, wake me, no matter what!"

[Whaa, I hate searching for pictures. I hope this one is okay. >.<]
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:28 pm

"Daisuke!" Emiko called after her son, but he slammed the door. She sighed and looked at the plate of lonely pancakes on the table. "And I went through all the trouble of making breakfast for him and Wiz..."

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 pm

By this time Satoshi was already at the school, helping supervise as a assistant during the festival. Which seriously seemed like a low authority considering everyone who decided to run this thing was asking his opinion and throwing their own ideas to the wind.

Everything was as it needed to be though, Dark would have to show; had a reputation to uphold after all. Slightly rose a hand to his forehead feeling a severe migraine... a head ache would of been very welcoming compared to the true source.

" And when Dark shows, the real show will commence."

Last edited by Ryouga 1I2 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:56 pm

I deleted this post by accident........ *sigh* I clicked 'edit' instead of 'quote' and... yeah. So I'm just gonna imitate it the best I can

Riku smiled as she saw Daisuke walk in. "Good morning!" She replied to his greeting, smiling widely. When she heard her sister speak, she frowned.

"I told you not to stay up so late, Risa."

In truth, she hadn't been able to sleep well either.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Risa pouted and looked Riku's way. "But... but... Riku...! I couldn't help it, what if Dark decides to come?" The thought of Dark actually coming to their festival made her sit up straight again. "I'm definitely not gonna sleep!" Risa prefered something cuter than a 'art show', but hey, she would think of something that would make the art show interesting enough.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:13 pm

((your picture is fine, hanyou. ryouga's is still too big.....i can make it smaller for you, if you want. i don't mind!))

Daisuke sighed when he heard the Harada twins start to argue back and forth. If he didn't stop them now, they wouldn't ever stop. Daisuke sweat-dropped and said, "Hey...why don't we go on down to the school yard and start setting up? I'm sure everyone's wondering where we are..."

Daisuke was eager to go and get the art show set up. He wanted to see if there were anything really good. Artists like himself enjoyed looking at others' work.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:21 pm

((... Hanyou's is bigger then Ryouga's, Sora!))

"Ha, see that Daisuke." Darki exclaimed happily. "They want me to come to this thing! Maybe we should let Dark come, you know. Since he's expected to be there. You know by now that Dark's never a no-show if he's expected to be somewhere." Dark wasn't honestly all that eager to go to this 'Art Show', but he liked messing with Daisuke.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:31 pm

((bu--but it was huge!!!! er.....>.< i feel stupid now..........................i'll re-size hanyou's too...))

Daisuke sweat-dropped once more. As always, Dark couldn't help but irritate him. Would you shut up for once, Dark?! There is nothing that will cause us to change today, got it?!

Daisuke was turning red, just at the thought of something happening. He really wanted to go through one day without worrying about transforming. Just one.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Risa nodded at Daisuke's statement and stood up. "Let's all imagine that this is for Dark's sake and work hard!" Risa happily walked away and almost bumped into a wall. She yawned and said: "Was there a wall here? A-aha! Looks like I really didn't slept well..."
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Riku resisted the urge to add in anothe, "I told you so." to Risa, and instead just shook her head and continued the way they had been going. Honestly, she couldn't care less if the phantom thief came. He was a pervert, and she really didn't like the idea of her sister being so hyped up over him. If only she knew what he was really like. Riku frowned at the memory.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Daisuke signaled for Risa and Riku to follow him as he walked out of the classroom. The three of them walked down to the school yard, only to see students running around everywhere, getting the festival, stands, and everything needed set up. "Wow...I wonder where the art show section is..."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:40 am

Kept his index finger at the bridge of his glasses while the girls were talking about their idea's for bringing in observers. Annoyingly enough it was mostly about clothes, so Satoshi had little interest in aiding them in that respect, he may of had many talents but a tailor was not one of them.

The talkie at his waist side chirped in at just the right time, taking it up while having one hand over the receiver portion. " You'll have to excuse me for a second." Bowed head to follow Japanese custom; turning to walk down the corridor putting it against his ear. "... What is it?...." The affirmation of everything being set in place, no one suspected a thing... the normal BS your men tell you to set your mind at ease. " No amount of preparations will be enough, no one makes a move without my signal."
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Risa was amazed by the fact that everyone was trying really hard to make the festival a success. "Everyone is working hard, aren't they?" She said, looking for her classmates. "Isn't that it?" Risa pointed to the left. She wasn't entirely sure because there were just too many people running around.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Yet again, Dark was getting board with Daisuke's life story. The same things seemed to happen everyday, even when he had a school festival. As they approached the area where they would be having the art show, Dark decided to mess with Daisuke just a little bit.

"Hey, Daisuke. I wonder what Riku and Risa are going to be wearing. Remember, the home-economics class made outfits for everyone in the art show. I've heard that they've made some really cute kimono's for them." Dark realized that the thought alone wouldn't make their D.N.A activate or anything, but it was always fun to mess with Daisuke's head.

"Oh, look. We're here. I wonder if they have anything worth looking at. It's probably nothing compared to some of the things we've seen!" Dark said this with almost too much pride.

((Just a quick post to get things moving))
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 pm

(Jus tell me when to jump back in)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:20 pm

((gomen for not posting here for awhile....i kept forgetting.... ^_^;;;;;Wink)
((slight god-mod, but it's not much at all, so gomen in advance))

Daisuke nodded at Risa as he led her and Riku to were they would be working. There really are a lot of people working hard, aren't there? he thought as he walked around, looking at all the art that was already on display.

Though he didn't want to, Daisuke had to agree with Dark. Just about everything on display wasn't even worth looking at, compared to what they've seen--let alone stole. But even so, Daisuke loved looking at all of the paintings that were being shown. Daisuke turned, only to see Riku walking along beside him. He smiled at her and said, "Some of these aren't too bad, huh?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:42 pm

In true Satoshi fashion, Daisuke got a answer from a outside source that had not been standing there a mere second ago, but had a way of showing up unexpectedly . " All of the work here should of been designed this year." Brought hand up to gesture toward a hand made necklace to resemble a collar for older generation concubines, simply flicking his wrist back. " Although some of these it might be rather hard to tell that since the creator put a lot of effort into creating the illusion of it's authenticity. Who knows..." Partially glares out the side of his eye toward Daisuke. " One of these might be real, kids do a lot of stupid things to show off; you just never know."

The warning was pretty clear to his advisory, Riku would be hard pressed to figure out Satoshi's meaning though.
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:40 am

Riku blinked at Satoshi's abrupt arrival, slightly confused. And his words confused her even more. Deciding to let it go, for the moment she simply shook her head at his vagueness, opting instead to look around a bit.

"Oh! Look at that, Daisuke!" She said, pointing to a work of art that had caught her interest. She had come here to spend time with him, and she wasn't about to miss this oppertunity!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:43 am

Daisuke stared at Satoshi in slight shock. He couldn't possibly mean that one of the Hikari's artworks are here. Yes, of course there wouldn't be. This is an art show at a school festival. Nothing special or exotic about it.

After semi-reassuring himself, he smiled at the anxious Riku and led her to the artwork she had been pointing at. He gawked at it a bit and said, "It's pretty good, isn't it Riku?"

Even while talking with Riku, Satoshi's words still filled his mind. In his head, he said, "Say, Dark. What do you suppose Satoshi meant back there?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:40 am

Risa sat down on a chair and watched Riku and Daisuke looking at a painting. She wasn't really interested if Dark wasn't here. A café would've been nice... She yawned again and hoped she would at least get a cute outfit. But everyone seemed to be busy and she couldn't find something she could possibly do to help. "I'll just wait then..." Risa looked around and waited for Riku and Daisuke to return, or for something interesting to happen.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next