Back at the Order...

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Back at the Order...

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu May 21, 2009 4:05 pm

After Komui watched Allen run off towards the training room at him inhuman pace, Komui thought to himself, like hell I'm gonna chase after you again. Komui strolled over to the training room with his hands in his pockets and his head hung low as he imagined what would happen tomorrow when the akuma finally arrived. Komui entered the room and stood next to Reever on the viewing deck just as the battle commenced.

Komui watched the fight with little expression unlike his wild cheering during their last training session. Komui was observing carefully Allen's fighting programs in action to see if all was working properly. Komui couldn't help but smirk a little as he watched the battle come to an end. And this was all without his EBP activated, he thought to himself, we might stand a chance.

"Actually, mind if I get something to eat first? That match really made me hungry!"

"Sure thing Allen-kun," Komui said with a slight smile to cover his anxiety, "It would be best to keep your strength up." Once Allen finally left Reever and Komui alone, Komui muttered to Reever, "Reever, let's head on back to the lab and do a little material analysis. We need to replace that weak metal before the Akuma gets here."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri May 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Reever watched as Robo-Allen leave the room and then turned to Komui once he addressed him. Nodding his head, Reever replied, "Yeah, and we need to get it replaced quickly as well, since we don't have a whole lot of time on our hands before the Akuma arrives."

The two scientists briskly made their way back up to the lab, there truly was no time to waste. "All right, Chief," Reever began, "how do you think we should start out?"

((....sorry....i have no earthly idea how to describe how to do a material analysis...let alone what it is exactly.......*feels semi-idiotic*))

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat May 23, 2009 10:09 am

(Oh sorry... I missed my cue... How bout we try some Ginsing tea?)

Allen made his way down to the Cafeteria without incident and calmly sat down at a table by himself. His tray was filled with roughtly a half-dozzen eggs, over 20 pieces of bacon, and a dozzen pieces of toast. In his injured hand he heald a sealed canister of Ginsing Tea. This should help ease the tightness in my wrist he thought to himself while looking at the canister. "Itedakimas!" he said as he began to dig into the food infront of him. After Allen had finished all of his food he reached for the tea to wash it down. Allen drank the whole 24oz canister in one long gulp and let out a satisfied sigh. "That was delicious! I feel a little better now." he said to nobody in particular. Allen collected his dishes and began walking them over to where the dirty dishes went, but he only got about 5 steps from his table before he collapsed into a deep sleep. There was a loud crash as Allen and the dishes he was carrying hit the floor, but when the few people that had been in there went over to check on him they quickly realized he was snoreing(sp). They quickly sent someone to go fetch Komui and Reever so they could wake the surprisingly heavy robot... or at least remove him from the middle of the Cafeteria.

(how's that?)
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun May 24, 2009 7:44 am

Link followed Robo-Allen to the cafeteria yet again and slapped his forehead when something food-related happened again. He wasn't sure what had done it, but now the robot had gone to sleep-mode in the middle of the cafeteria. He'd tried to lift the robot and, realizing that it was a hell of a lot heavier than the real thing, sent someone to fetch Komui.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon May 25, 2009 10:41 am

(i'm changing you're post a little salior)

Johnny watched how after drinking only sip of his tea that the robot fell over. He was startled as the robot fell, reaching out from his seat at the table towards the robot. Sitting them twitching a little bit, he though to himself, The Akuma is coming in less than a day...and it's still disfunctional.

"Some one go get that damn Komui!"

"I-I'm on it" Johnny stuttered loud enough for Link to hear and ran off towards Komui's office. Dissressed, although not surprised, to not find him working on the paper work already building up on his desk, he ran off towards the library to not find him there either. His next stop was the lab where he finally found Komui Reever working on something. "Komu--" Johnny started but cut himself off out of lack of breath. he sat there hunched over for a minute as he tried regaining his breath. I'm not cut out for this he thought to himself.

Once Johnny got his breath back, he stood straiter up and said, "Cheif, we have a problem, Robo-Allen has...passed out in the cafeteria."

Komui and Reever had only been working ten minutes on gathering spare scraps of metal that were still good and usable and were only starting to test the second type of material when all of a sudden Johnny showed up panting in the door way. Komui looked away from the test and asked him, "What's up Johnny?"

"Cheif, we have a problem, Robo-Allen has...passed out in the cafeteria."

Komui sat there staring at Johnny for a minute with an almost dumbfounded look on his face before he snapped. He went running out of the lab screaming at the top of his lungs towards the cafeteria. Once he arrived he was frantically checking the sleeping robot seeing what was wrong with him all the while muttering to himself over and over, "Not good, not good, not good." As shifted around the robot, he noticed the shards of a tea cup along with the rest of his food on the floor. Knowing exactly what happened now, he ran at lightning speed out of the cafeteria. There was an awkward silence in the cafeteria as everyone waited for Komui to return.

A few moments later Komui returned with a copy of the list of food that made Robo-Allen go haywire. he ran up to jerry's window and pointedf at the list and screamed at him, "Don't give him these foods!!!"

"Don't yell at me baka!" Jerry yelled back at Komui swinging a red frying pan at him, "I didin't know Robo-kun was on a diet." Jerry snatched the list from komui and returned to his grill, still trying to get orders fille as he grummbled to himself.

Komui shook his head at the cook and walked back to the robot and he said to Link, "C'mon, help me carry him back to the lab. We need to work on his arm anyways."

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon May 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Link nodded and grabbed the robot under the armpits while Komui grabbed the legs. Even with two people, it was near impossible to lift the robot. Then Link came up with a brilliant, yet simlple, plan. He walked behind the counter into the kitchen, grabbed one of the empty catering carts, and pulled that out. Using that, they were able to haul Robo-Allen to the lab. Of course, the cart was bent and dented beyond recognition and would be useless anymore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed May 27, 2009 8:34 pm

"Chief, wai--" Reever shouted, but stopped; Komui was already out of the lab running and screaming all the way down the cafeteria, probably. Normally Reever would've followed, but he knew he wasn't really needed there. So rather, Reever sighed and continued to gather up spare metal scraps, just waiting for Komui to return with the robot.

Moments later, Reever heard the sound of a cart rolling into the room. He lifted his head and turned toward the door, only to see Komui and Link pulling Robo-Allen on a now-and-forever-more bent cart. Well...we're going to need something to transport him with in the future... Reever thought as he walked over toward the sleeping robot.

He hovered over him and looked down at Robo-Allen curiously. Sighing, Reever walked toward the operation table and signaled for Komui and Link to bring him over. The three of them lifted the heavy robot onto the table and looked down at him. "So...how long is he going to be asleep like this you think...? We don't want him waking up while we fix his arm up..."

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Komui grunted as he and Link lifted him off from the mangled lunch cart and onto the sturdier opporation table. Komui wiped the sweat from his forhead and went over and rabbed Allen's "IV needle" and plugged it into hs arm. "Whenever we're done wih him," Komui now answered Reever, "Let's get back to work."

the two of them ran whatever metal they could find in large enough quantity to tst to see which one would most withstand the stress allen and th akuma would put it through. they tried tensil tests, combustion tests and even akuma poision tests.After hours of working and a brilliant idea that only just recently hit Komui while he was doing a little research during one of the tests, the proven that the best metal to use was a titanium, steel alloy, with a 5mm coating of silver blessed with holy water. Komui hads the whole sicence department workign to forge the new pieces of Allen's arm and replacing his old one.

When they finally finsihed the job later that evening, Komui, Link, Fou and Reever were left hovern over the robot as they marveled t their work. Komui finally pulled the plug of the "IV needle" and whispered into Robo-Allen's ear, "Allen-kun. time to wake up~" However, even after a minute of waiting, the robot was still out cold. Komui began to panic, runninng in circles around the table, "What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?!?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Allen faintly heard it Komui's voice but could not distinguish the words, he could however recognize the panic in his voice which did wonders to pull him out of his hazzy state of half-sleep. Allen opened his eyes and blinked a few times before sitting up and stretching and discovering his wrist was back to normal. "Komui... you should really ask Jerry for some of his Ginsing tea, it'ed do wonders to calm you down." he said with a yawn. His mind finally beginning to clear, he suddenly remembered that the last place he had been was in the cafeteria. Upon further inspection of the room Allen also noticed the extremely mangled cart. "Confuzed doesn't even come close to how I feel right now... Anyone mind explaining how I got here and how that cart got so mangled?" he asked with just a hint of annoyance in his voice.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:38 pm

"You were overexhausted from your fight with Fou earlier," Link explained coolly, as if that was really the reason. "After you ate, you fell asleep and Komui decided to fix your arm, since you were already unconcious. As for the cart..." He shook his head. "We brought you here on it. Komui tried to bring out some robot to fix your arm, and when we chased the thing away, it ended up mangling the cart."

It was a believable excuse, to say the least. Now if the others would go along with it, everything would be fine.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:59 pm

I was gonna let other ppl post, but w/e...

Allen raised a sceptical eyebrow at Link's story, but he couldn't disprove it and everyone else seemed to be nodding in agreement. "Ok then... At least my arm is fixed!" he said happily as he held up his arm and examined it. He then hopped right off the table he had been siting on and proceeded to fall flat on his back after slipping on some stray grease that had leaked durring the "opperation". Allen was more than a little embarased at his skrew-up and was quick to exit the room as soon as he stood back up in order to salvage as much dignity as possible.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 am

Link sighed as robo-Allen walked away. Only Allen, and apparently a robot clone, would have been that gullible. He turned to Reever and Komui. "How much longer until that Akuma gets here?" he asked seriously.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:57 am

Komui looked Link before he sighed and restated, "The science department estimate it'll be here by tomorrow morning and the sun is already setting." komui looked down with a sence of failer and said, "all we can do is test the arm in action again against Fou and see how the new arm holds up."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:26 am

Link rolled his eyes, grumbled something about having been demoted to an errand boy, and headed straight for Fou's door. "Fou," he called, but when there was no response, he knocked on the wall to try and get her attention. "Fou! We need you for something!"

"Go away..." Fou's voice mumbled. "You've all been keeping me up for God knows how long. Lemme sleep... yawn... a little longer..." The voice fizzled and died away.

"And what of the Akuma?" Link asked impatiently.

Fou made her face appear on the wall, but the rest of her was still hidden. "If you want me to fight the damn Akuma, let me sleep. Go find someone else to train with..." She trailed off. "...Why not have him train against the real Allen?" she suggested before vanishing back into her wall.

"Real thing?" Link repeated. It took a moment for the information to sink in. The real Allen's back! And with that information in mind, he ran as fast as his legs would carry him to Komui.

"Komui!"

(I thought this might help things actually move on a bit. I know we discussed real Allen showing up, but if people want to yell at me for introducing him, yell now and I'll change my post)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Komui was just about to go back to work when link ran into his office. Komui looked up and asked, "What is it link?" After link explained the situation Komui jumped out his chair screeming, "What!?!" He began to pace around his desk as he said to himself in a panic, "Oh, this is not good, not good, not good! Robo-Allen thinks he's the real Allen so when he sees the real Allen..."A thought pinged through Komui's head and looked at Link dreadfully and said, "he might think Allen-kun is the level 3 Akuma thats on it's way here."

while all the comotion was going on in komui's office and the science department, Allen Walker's boat was pulling in to the underground docks that exorcists always left and returned from for missions. Allen decided to come home for a few days since his search for the Millenium Earl had brought him back to England and the Head quarters wasn't too far out of the way. As he stepped out from the boat, he stretched his arms and legs and smiled at the all too familiar surroundings. "I bet everyone will be surprised to see I've come back." he said to himself as he walked up the stairs to find all of his friends.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Link frowned and turned to the door. "I'll distract the real Allen," he said simply. "You take care of the robot." This wasn't the time to panic, he knew. If it came down to it, he'd just have to dismantel the robot.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:39 pm

*twiddles thumbs* This one's died, hasn't it...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 pm

well vern is never on anymore so we lost pour comedic genious in this one

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Should I just lock this one up and take it off the list, Twilight? Or should we try to find replacements for the characters lost?

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat May 15, 2010 12:17 am

I thought the forum died actually, if it isnt then I'ed be glad to post
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun May 16, 2010 7:00 am

Surprised You're back?! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

We never died. Well, we went into a coma a while, but for the most part we're back. Very Happy We may need a few replacements in this RP, but there are a couple DGM fans hanging around.

Hey, you see Twilight at all? He hasn't been on in a while, and he should be back from college by now.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Thu May 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Oooh~ i'll join as a replacement! *is free because of summer*
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri May 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Who do you wanna take over? Reever?

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri May 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Sure. I don't really mind
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 am

I've seen twilight and he said something about not being on the forum much anymore, but I really dont feel comfortable continuing this RP unless he's in on it... Even if it is just to put it to bed...
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down