Back at the Order...

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Back at the Order...

Post by Vernaferous on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Allen thought for a moment an then asked "Why are you following me inspector? Is something wrong with my Inosence?" he asked as he ate some more of his serial.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Link slapped his forehead. He'd been sent after the real Allen because of the Fourteenth Noah's memories. He was to make sure that Allen didn't betray the Order as the Fourteenth had betrayed the Earl. How could the robot not know that? The real Allen had had that explained to him dozens, no, hundreds of times. Granted, those weren't the reasons he was watching the robot, but those should have been good enough for him.

"Need I remind you of the Fourteenth?" Link asked quietly so as not to alert others of their conversation. Everyone in the Order knew, but it wasn't something to casually discuss over breakfast.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Allen frowned "I know about that, but must you really watch me every second of the day? I mean it's not as though there are any Noah around here... At least give me the ability to eat my breakfast in peace." he said as he drank the last of the milk from the bowl. Allen calmly placed the bowl down and looked straight at Inspector Link with a sarcastically eager look.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:36 pm

"No," Link replied flatly. "Lvellie has told me that I must keep an eye on you twenty-four seven. You are not to leave my sight."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon May 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Koumi was snoozing away under a landslide pile of papers that he had been filling out all night and more had been accumulating around him that entire morning. As he slept the phone in his office began to ring. Komui's eyes blinked open and he looked at the annoyance with angry eyes. he slowly reached for the phone and picked it up. With his head still under some papers, he put the phone to his ear and he said drowsily, "Hello..."

"Oh thank God you picked up." a finder said frantically on the other line, "Chief, a Level Three has discovered us!b its on it's way to head quarters!! We estimate it will be there by tomorrow. Quick, call the exorcists back get hel--" Just then the line went dead.

Komui stared at the phone a brief moment before he shot up and went running to find Reever. Once he found him in the library working silently by himself, he said to him seriously, "Reever, we got trouble. I just got word a Level Three is on it's way to head quarters."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon May 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Reever's head jolted up as soon as he heard Komui speak of a Level Three Akuma. Reever jumped out of his chair in a slight panic with a worried, frantic expression on his face. "A Level Three?! But how did it find us--" Reever stopped himself and took a deep breath. "I suppose that doesn't matter anymore, now does it?" he finished.

Reever walked over to Komui and took another deep breath, in the attempt to calm himself down. Surprisingly, it actually worked. "Alright," Reever began, "we're going to have to prepare for this encounter, quickly. We could contact exorcists for backup, but we can't be sure that they'll get here in time..."

Reever thought about they're other option for a long moment, knowing how risky it may be. But at this moment, it was they're only reasonable option. "It looks like we'll have to have Robo-Allen fight--he's the only thing we have at the moment. But he hasn't had much time to practice his attack techniques... Sparring with Fou would help some, but not too much..." Reever was just thinking out loud now, trying to sort out the current issues with using Robo-Allen. It could work, but Reever wasn't too sure. It hasn't even been up and walking around for a full week yet!

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue May 05, 2009 3:40 pm

"he's gonna have to do," Koumi said in a serious tone, "you go get Allen and I'll get Fou. I'm sure Allen's eating in the cafeteria by now."

Komui the jogged off to Foyu's door at the main branch and knocked at the large stone wall. "Fou," Komui said, "Wake up. I have a serious matter to discuss with you."

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue May 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Fou appeared from her door and rubbed her eyes sleepily. "What do you need, Komui?" she asked, stiffling a yawn. It was early for her. Usually she slept longer than this.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue May 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Reever nodded and ran off for the cafeteria as fast as he could. There truly wasn't any time to waste.

Nearly out of breath, Reever ran into the cafeteria and slowed down his pace some. In no time at all Reever had spotted Robo-Allen eating breakfast...with Howard Link keeping a close eye on him, as he should. The scientist took a deep breath and then walked over to Robo-Allen and Link. He looked down upon the robot and began, "Allen, I don't mean to bother you during your breakfast, but it's urgent."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue May 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Allen had been somewhat glaring at Link up untill the point that Reever came up to them, which was probably why Reever sounded so appologetic. "What is it Reever?" he asked as kindly as he could through his annoyance. "I was done eating anyway, so there's no need to appologize." he said with a grin as he collected his empty dishes.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm

I might as well just spit it out, Reever thought as he sat down at the table next to Allen. "Alright, I'm just gonna come out and say it, since there's no time to waste at the moment: a Level 3 Akuma is on it's way here to Headquarters as we speak. And with all the other exorcists gone...we're going to need you to fight it..." Reever honestly felt bad for dumping this on Robo-Allen so suddenly, but it had to be done. Reever sighed as he leaned forward and rubbed his forehead.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 pm

"I'm gonna get strait to the point," Komui said to Fou, "There's a Level 3 on it's way, It'll be here by tomorrow. We need you to train robo-Allen to make sure he's in tip top shape. He's all we got. I know we have you but the last time you fought a level 3, you almost died."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu May 07, 2009 8:11 pm

When Allen heard Reever say that a level 3 Akuma was on the way he completely froze. His tray dropped to the floor causing the bowl he had been using to shatter and he slowly turned to look directly at Reever. "How long untill it arrives?" he asked in a shaky voice as he remembered the carnae caused by the last lvl 3 Akuma to attack the order. "Never mind... I have to train more!" he said as his feer turned to determination. He was not going to let anyone get hurt, even if it killed him in the precess.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Fri May 08, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm

"I'll train him," Fou replied. She wasn't too shocked by the fact an Akuma was coming. It was only a matter of time, after all. "But don't think I'm gonna sit on the sidelines during the fight. Someone's gotta watch that Akuma's ass."

Link looked from Allen to his dropped tray to Reever. "How do you know the Akuma's coming? What makes you think it will find this place?" Link wasn't one for panic, especially in times like these. If they had time to prepare, they had to get everyone ready, not just the robot.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Fri May 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Allen knew by the look on Reever's face that they didn't have very much time before the Akuma got there and was not about to waste any time. "Call for me when the Akuma is almost here, I'll be in the training room!" he exclaimed as he dashed through the order. He burst into the training room and immediately went for the battle simulator. He almost effortlessly slashed and blasted his way through dozzens of simulated level 2 akuma without even breaking a sweat. "DAMN IT! I need an acutal opponent... This is doing nothing to hep me prepair!" he shouted to the empty training room. I have to be ready! he thought determinedly as he went over to a punching bag and began beating on it.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat May 09, 2009 8:41 am

"I wouldn't have doubted that," komui said with a sigh. He looked back up at her with a serious gaze and said, "We need start training him ASAP. Let's get to the training room now and wait for robo-Allen."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun May 10, 2009 9:22 am

"I'll go on ahead," Fou said. She ran as fast as she could to the training room and found Link there with Robo-Allen. The robot was beating up on a punching bag. That'll hardly prepare him for anything, she thought. "Hey, need help training?" she called.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Before Reever could answer Link's question, Robo-Allen ran off, with Link following him. Sighing, Reever ran after them; he wanted to help prepare the robot in any way he could before the Akuma arrived at Headquarters the next day.

From outside the training room Reever could easily hear Robo-Allen beating against the punching bag, shouting out various things. Thankfully Fou was there to help out. Reever walked on over and stood along side Fou, waiting for the robot to take Fou up on her offer. "Let Fou help you, Allen. The Akuma should be here by tomorrow, so we don't have any time to lose."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu May 14, 2009 8:49 am

Allen was so into his practicing that he didn't even hear Fou and Reever enter the room and just kept pounding on the dummy. When he heard Reever say that the Akuma would be there tomorrow something just snapped inside him, he knew the akuma would be there soon, but now he was sure of just how little time he had. Allen leveled his arm at the dummy and let of a considerable blast from his cannon which left absolutely no trace of the dummy he'ed been pounding on. "Yeah, she'll be much better than anything else in here." he said with a hint of dispair in his voice. Allen used his rocket cloak and jumped high over everyone and landed in the dead center of the open space he and Fou had sparred in earlier. "I'm ready when you are Fou. Just remember not to hold back." he said as he braced himself and waited for her to make the first move.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat May 16, 2009 6:44 am

Fou transformed her arms into sicles (sp?) and held them at the ready. "Like hell I'd hold back," she replied with a smirk.

Neither moved for a few minutes. They just stared each other down, trying to predict the other's move before they even made it. That's when Fou struck.

She dived for Allen, moving so fast, a normal human wouldn't have been able to see her. But Allen was not a normal human. He parried her attack easily and knocked her back a few steps.

Fou tried again, and again, and again, testing Allen's defenses for a weak point. "Damn it," she whispered when she was knocked back a seventh time.

(Sorry for brief God Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun May 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Although he was able to deflect all of Fou's attacks, that was about all he could do. Fou was moveing too fast for Allen to do anything but block and as soon as she paused her attacks he launched onto the offensive. After repelling her seventh attempt, Fou paused just long enough to leave herself open and Allen was not about to let this opportunity escape. "Don't leave yourself open!" he said as he surged forward with the aid of his "cloak". He stoped right infront of Fou who made a feeble atempt to fend him off. Instead of blocking the strikes, or even trying to deflect them, he merely ducked to the right and grabbed Fou around the middle and dug his claws in a little for added grip. Before she could do anything though, Allen shifted his weight and threw Fou like a javalin. Rather than pressing his advantage, Allen resumed his defensive position and waited for Fou to get up. I didn't dig in as much as I could have. Although that'll probably make her more than a little peeved at me. he thought as he charged towards Fou who had now assumed a defensive position of her own. "Now it's your turn to defend!" he said with a slightly psychotic laugh as he launched a flurry of wild and inconsistant swings at Fou.

(No worries, we're even XD)
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Fou hated the throw, but at least the fight was going somewhere now. She grinned as one of Robo-Allen's powerful, wild swings knocked him off balance. "Now YOU'RE wide open!" she shouted, kicking him hard in the stomach and knocking him back a few feet. She launched herself at him.

Of course, he took a step she wasn't quite expecting and they both toppled to the floor. Now she was on top of him in a rather awkward position, but she wasn't going to give up her advantage until he gave up. "Say Uncle," she said, a triumphant grin etched on her face.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon May 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Allen was more than a little distracted by their current positioning, but Fou's comment snapped him back to his senses. "You mean give up?" he said sarcasticly as he rotated his wrist and aimed at Fou's back. "Look behind you Fou." he said with a smile as he began charging his cannon. Fou turned and saw the center of Allen's palm glowing intensely but quickly focused back on Allen. "It appears that we've ended this battle in a draw." he said as he discharged the blast he had been charging. There was more power charged into that blast than Allen had thought, which is why he was glad he had shot into the celing(sp) rather than Fou.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue May 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Fou glared at Allen and climbed off him. She yawned and stretched. She was tired out already, even though the match had been short. "You'll have to find another sparring partner," she said, stiffling a yawn. Her form was becoming hazy. "See you later. Don't train too much." She vanished and returned to her door.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Wed May 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Allen sighed as he got up from the ground. At least she isn't sulking this time he thought top himself as he began brushing himself off. All of a sudden, he fealt completely drained of energy and was having some trouble moving his wrist. "Hey Komui, could you take a look at my arm? I'm having some trouble moving my wrist... I think I may have twisted it too much." he said as he attempted to move his wrist. "Actually, mind if I get something to eat first? That match really made me hungry!" he asked as he grabbed his stomach with his good hand.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down