Back at the Order...

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Back at the Order...

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 pm

((sorry... I didn't know))

Allen frowned when Inspector Link snatched the chocolates before he could and made a disapointed-sounding wine. Maybe it would cheer Fou up if I give her some of that chocolate! he thought excitedly as he watched Link pocket the chocolates. He easily managed to snatch BOTH of the chocolates out of the Inspector's pocket without him noticing at all. "Well it's good to hear that you're doing well, but I was on my way to find Fou so I'll see you later!" he said cheerily(sp) before running off to find Fou.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Fou had been nodded off again in her wall. Nothing was happening, so there wasn't much point in staying awake and wasting energy. She might as well relax and take a break. That had been her plan, at least, until Robo-Allen showed up.

"What do you want?" she asked sleepily. "I'm not fighting you again. Go find Bakanda or something."

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:49 am

Allen frowned and reached into his pocket for the chocolates. "I just came to give you this. Johney gave them to me and they're supposed to be delicious!" he said with a bright smile as he heald one of the chocolates out for Fou. "Would you come out and eat with me?" he asked sweetly as he waited for Fou to take the chocolate.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Fou would've rolled her eyes if she had any to roll (she was still in the wall, after all). It was nice of Allen to offer her some chocolate, but she had the feeling he'd come to offer it to her to escape whoever was supposed to keep an eye on him at the moment. "Sure, Allen. One sec."

She morphed out of the wall as she always did and took a chocolate from Allen. "You sure you're allowed to eat these?" she asked, popping her into her mouth.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 pm

((how's this Twilight?))

Allen saw Fou eat the chocolate and quickly did the same. He closed his eyes and savored the taste of the chocolate before he realized that Fou had asked him a question. "I'm not sure... Inspector Link said something about not eating sweets, but I don't see any prob...lem" he said as he opened his eyes to look at Fou. At that moment he was hit with a very bizzar feeling which made him both extremely giddy and sick-to-his-stomach at the same time. "Uhhh... Fou. Did you do something different with your hair?" he asked sheepishly as he fidgited his hands and attempted to avoid looking directly at her without seeming rude.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 am

In efforts to procrastinate on his paper work, Koumi decided to start tinkering with a golem to have a link to the computer running the simulator after Johnny left. He had all the tools he needed in his desk since he would do this from time to time. Komui finished the job in 10 minutes but as soon as he let it go, it flew right by his ear and started beeping very loudly and violently.

"Oh god, now what?" Komui said as he ran to the lab with the golem still following him. He ran into the lab to find Reever talking with Lou fa and he said, "Reever, new food!" The two of them ran over to the computer and Komui took the paper being printed out and started to decode it. He read it over while scratching his chin but when he finally understood the message he hung his head a giggled a little. "Get a load of this," Komui said as he handed the paper over to Reever, "Cocoa increases the amount of oxytocin in his system. In other words, Chocolate makes him fall in love."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Link sighed when Allen ran off. Well, at least I still have the... he patted his pocket, chocolates... Shit.

With speed only a member of Crow could possess, he chased after the robot. He reached Fou's door in time to watch Allen eat the chocolate. Damn it.

Fou raised an eye brow at Robo-Allen. "Um... no?" She glanced over at Link. Maybe he knew what Allen's sudden personality shift was supposed to mean. "I'm the same as I ever am." The robot was acting weird, which wasn't a good sign. Weird-acting robots were never a good sign, especially if they were made by Komui.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Reever slapped his forehead as he muttered, "Oh for the love of God... That one is just rediculous if you ask me." Reever took his hand away from his face and scanned the paper as well. Closing his eyes, Reever scratched the top of his head with his index finger and asked Komui, "Chief...he doesn't have any chocolate with him, does he?"

Reever turned with a sigh, deciding that the answer didn't matter much. Odds are that Robo-Allen would get his hands on some soon if he hasn't already. Grabbing the back of Komui's collar, Reever dragged him out of the lab, saying in a slightly aggravated tone, "C'mon, we better go find him and make sure he doesn't get his hands on any chocolate..."

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:42 pm

((gomen, I forgot about this one lol))

Allen didn't know why he suddenly fealt this way, but he couldn't even speak. "Oh... Well uhhh... I-gotta-go!" he said as he quickly turned and ran away from Fou. He could feel his "heart" racing and fealt as if he were about to throw-up, but he could barely get that pitiful sentance out and he had no idea why. What's happening to me! I should probably go see Komui about this! he thought as he ran maddly towards Komui's office. "Please be there! Please be there! Please be there!" he said to himself as he ran.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Just as Reever began to drag Komui out of the lab and down the hall a short ways, he saw Robo-Allen running towards them. Reever quickly pulled Komui up and set him down on his feet. Just as Robo-Allen reached them, Reever stopped the robot by grabbing him by the shoulders firmly. Slightly relieved by the fact that they woudln't have to go look for him, Reever was confused, and a little anxious as to why Robo-Allen was running so fast.

"Calm down, Allen." Reever sighed and let go of Robo-Allen. He crossed his arms and continued, "Is there something wrong?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Fou raised an eyebrow when Allen ran off. The robot was acting strangely, or more strangely than usual. "What the hell is wrong with him now? Did the chocolate make him go nuts again?" She shrugged, then yawned. "Well, 'night. I'm still tired." She disappeared into her wall.

Chocolate? Link repeated mentally. This did not bode well in the least. He chased after Robo-Allen, who had run right into Komui and Reever.

"Is there something wrong?"

Link answered Reever's question for Allen. "He ate some chocolate," he whispered into the scientist's ear.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:45 pm

((lemme know if I'm layin to on a bit thick, I'm kind-of wingin' it here lol))

Allen started to calm down when he saw Komui and Reever, but he had no idea how to answer Reever's question. "I'm not sure, One minute I fealt fine and then the next I was feeling all kinds pf strange things! I fealt like I was about to throw up, but at the same time I fealt all warm inside... Do you think I'm getting sick?" he asked with a hint of despiration in his eyes.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Komui pouted as Reevr started dragging him away to find Allen. "I can walk you know Reever", he muttered to himself bitterly.

As Robo-Allen approached them and described his symptoms to him Komui cocked his head to the side and thought to himself, That's odd. He shouldn't get "sick". He's been running fine this long so I don't know why he would get any kind of computer bugs or anything.

"He ate some chocolate,"

Komui tried to choke down a chuckle after hearing that Allen ate some chocolate. That's funny actually, he thought to himself, he probably fell in love with someone. Komui rubbed his chin in thought dramatically as he eyed Robo-Allen suspiciously. "I don't know Allen-kun," he said in thoughtful yet suspicious voice, "sure sounds like you mighta caught something. Tell me, did you run into anyone else before coming to us?"

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Allen was beginning to calm down but was still very quick to answer Komui's question. "Actually, I started feeling sick while I was talking to Fou... It's wierd though, I feel fine now." he said with a questioning tone as he noticed that he fealt fine untill he started lingering on thoughts of Fou. As soon as he had a picture of her in his mind all his odd feelings would come right back. "Do you think it's something to do with her?" Allen asked innosently.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Komui did all in his power to keep himself from smiling to obviously but did give off a smirk. Awww, Robo-Allen fell in love with Fou, He thought to himself, that's kinda cute actually. Komui rubbed his chin again and said, "Hmmmm...you know. I'm not even sure Fou can get sick. We'd have to ask Bak about that." Komui placed a hand on Allen's shoulders and said, "but for now, why don't you spend some time with Link in the lounge. Maybe lay down for a little bit and get yourself feeling better."

Komui nudged Allen in the direction of the Lounge and after Link and Allen left Reever and komui by themselves, Komui held his chin in thought for real as he pondered over an idea. "Hmmmmm...." he hummed as then held his hands like he was holding somehitng in each palm. "Sugar made Allen extreamly happy, and made him almost impulsive..." Komui said as he held one hand slightly lower as he thought, "and chocolate made him fall in love with Fou but not act on it..." Komui then brought his hands together as he said to himself, "Put them together...."

Komui then hatched a brilliant scheme on par with his ideas for the Komuilins. "Jerry-san!" komui screamed as he ran off for the cafteria with his idea now buzzing though his head. He went up to Jerry's window and he asked him, "Jerry-san! can I have a piece of your infamous, triple chocolate cake?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:18 pm

((and so it begins... Twisted Evil ))

Allen noticed the slight smirk on Komui's face and was a little hurt that he thought this was funny, but he took his advice anyway and laid down on the couch in the lounge. "Hopefully I'll feel better after a little nap..." he said to no-one-in-particular as he lay down and shut his eyes. That is if I can keep my mind off of Fou for more than a few seconds. he thought to himself as he found a comfortable position to lay in.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:27 pm

((hey......junoan hasn't been on since feb 20th...should we PM her or something?))

Reever sighed and ran after Komui. It probably wasn't the best idea to go along with feeding Robo-Allen a piece of one of Jerry's triple chocolate cakes. But Reever had nothing better to do, for once. So he figured he would go along with it, and see what would happen. Honestly, Reever couldn't wait to see Robo-Allen react after eating such a thing. After Komui shouted in at Jerry, Reever added, "Let him have a piece, Jerry-san! We need one pronto!"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:05 pm

After the flambouant chef gave Komui a large slice of a rich chocolate cake, Komui wrapped it with a few napkins and traveled out of the cafeteria with it. As Reever and Komui walked, Komui said, "Okay, there's a small experiment i wanna try. Go tell Link that he's needed somewhere else and that you'll watch over Allen. Meanwhile, I'm going to go fetch Fou and tell her to bring this to Allen since i have to work. After Fou shows up you leave and then we'll see what happens from there."

Komui split off down another hallway and he looked for Fou's door, once he found it, he knocked and said to the door, "Fou-san. can I ask you to do something?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Nodding, Reever left for the lounge. On his way there, Reever thought, Whether it's a small experiment or not, this can't possibly end well. Reever sighed and quickly made his way to the lounge. Once he was just outside, Reever placed his hand inside his lab coat's pockets and walked inside. Just as he thought, Link was keeping a close eye on the sleeping Robo-Allen. "Yo, Inspector! You're needed upstairs in the lab..." Reever said. He glanced down at Robo-Allen, then added, "I'll look over Allen while you're gone."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:20 am

Fou sighed and morphed out of her door. "What do you need me to do?" she asked. She was a little irritated, but that was normal. She didn't appreciate being woken up from her naps all the time.

Link raised an eyebrow at Reever, but stood up. "This better be important," he muttered. "Make sure he doesn't blow anything up." Link walked away.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 pm

"Don't worry. I'll be sure that he doesn't," Reever replied as Link left the room. I hope the cheif hurries up. I won't have an excuse for Link if he gets back before he even arrived. he thought to himself as he sat down in the chair, across from the couch Robo-Allen was laying in. Reever watched the robot in silence, patiently waiting for Komui to show up.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:25 pm

[quote="xTwilightxAngelx"]

Komui held the covered plate out to Fou and he explained to her, "I was told that this should be given to Rob-Allen, however, I'm a little busy at the moment so I was wondering if you could give this to Allen for me."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:33 am

Fou raised an eyebrow at the plate, but took it anyway. "If that robot blows up, I'll murder you," Fou muttered before wandering over to the lounge. She had a feeling that's where he'd be, since the real Allen napped there sometimes.

She found him sleeping. "Hey, Baka Komui said to give this to you," she said, bopping Allen on the head. It wasn't as hard as she normally hit Bak, but it woke him up all the same. She held out the covered plate for the robot to take.

(Minor God Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Allen sat up and blinked a few times after being struck by Fou and quickly saw the plate she was offering him. He carefully took the plate and uncovered it to find a piece of Jerry's tripple-chocolate cake. "Ooooh!" he said as he sat up and took the first bite. "This is deliciopus!" he exclaimed as he devoured the whole slice of cake in a matter of seconds. When he finished the cake, his face froze and the pupils of his eyes got very wide, it looked as though he was going to go berzerk again.

((Don't kill him, I just need an intermediate post so I can swap Pics!))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh God, not again. Fou glanced over at Reever. "What was Komui thinking, giving the brat that much sugar?" she growled. It was obvious that he was in on this who thing. She turned back to Allen, ready to spring into action if need be.

Let's see... he acted weird before with the chocolate... she thought. Maybe whatever went on with the chocolate will overpower the sugar... Or make it worse

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next