Back at the Order...

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Back at the Order...

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:52 pm

While the Exorcists are away, The Science Department will play

((I'm resurrecting this role play from our old D.Gray-man guild from gaiaonline))

These are the hilarious chronicles of the science department and the other miscellaneous members of the Black Order while Allen and the others are away fighting the Earl. Who knows what sort of madness will unfold

Rules.
1. No Exorcists Allowed!
2. You can be anybody from any branch of the Order
3. No duel wielding

Characters

Komui- xTwilightxAngelx
Reever- Rennim
Johnny- xTwilightxAngelx
Russel-
Jerry- Junoan
Bak- Shimanishiki
Fou- sailorstar165
Lou fa- Lenalee
Rikei-
Shifu-
Wong-
Levrier-
Howard- sailorstar165
Robo-Allen- Vernaferous

Have at it

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 7 times in total

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Re: Back at the Order...

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:19 am

((*does a head count* ummm.... i think we can get this show on the road...sailor if you don't mind deleteing the discussion posts?))

After the attack of the level 4 Akuma on the main branch head quarters, the members of all of the other branches were working hard on repairing and refortifying the base. Well...not everyone....

Koumi Lee was asleep at his desk with only one stack of papers still needed to be signed on the right-hand corner of his desk. As the head supervisor, it job to sign off on anything. Komui had pulled a late nighter and now was dead beat this morning. He stayed up that late not only to get some work done but also he was worrying about Allen, Lenalee, Lavi, Kanda and all of the other exorcists that left the order on various missions; he was worried the most about Allen since he took it upon himself to go find the Earl.

"Bu-..but Lenalee." he muttered in his sleep, "you can't marry Allen-kun...you're both too young yet..."

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:39 am

"Loser!" Fou shouted, hitting Komui hard on the head. "Wake up and help us out!"

Sometimes Fou wondered how on Earth Komui had become incharge of HQ. Then she remembered Bak was incharge of the Asian Branch.

There must be something seriosly wrong with the guy who appoints these people.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:50 am

The force of the kick sent Komui flying back into his chair and his chair was pushed to the back wall; Komui was still asleep. "Lenalee..." he mumbled still, "I didn't mean it...you can marry Allen...don't kick me so hard..." Komui snored loudly. not much could wake up Komui and after being kicked a number of times by Lenalee, his sense of pain was dulled a little
[/quote]

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:52 am

Fou twitched. She kicked Komui harder in the head. "WAKE UP!!!!!!"

Still no response. Irritated, she went in search of Reever--the only person in the Order she knew who could wake up a sleeping Komui.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 am

Lou Fa was looking for the supervisor to ask him if he had something she could do. Everyone was busy with repairing everything, but no one seemed to need her help. She sighed and spotted Fou. "Fou?" Lou Fa approched Fou and smiled. "Do you know where the supervisor is?" At least Fou was someone she knew, so she could ask her. Too bad Allen wasn't in, she would love to see him.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:37 am

"That moron's sleeping," Fou grumbled, crossing her arms. "I kicked him, and he still wouldn't wake up! What's wrong with these stupid people?"

Komui was bad enough, but there were all kinds of annoying people around. Johnny wouldn't shut up about Tapp and was making quite a racket. Yeah, it was sad his friend had died, but that was the nature of war. Then there was Bak and his stupid Lenalee obsession. Oh, and she couldn't forget Jerry and his... questionable nature. "Speaking of stupid people, where's Bak?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:16 pm

"I wonder..." Lou Fa sweatdropped and sighed. She wouldn't like to disturb the supervisor is he was sleeping, even though he could try to help out a little. Not that she was doing a lot herself. "U-uhm... I don't know, I haven't seen him around..." Rikei and Shifu were nowhere to be found either. They were probably busy, just like she should be.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:23 pm

"Darn, and here I thought I could cheer myself up with him." She wasn't referring to hanging out with him--she'd been plotting to take her frustrations out on him. "Anyway, have you seen Reever? Someone needs to wake up that lazy guy with the glasses."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:13 pm

"You must be getting along well.." Lou Fa said, blushing slighty. She had been wondering about Fou and Bak's relationship, but never dared to ask. Maybe they're secretly dating?! "Reever-san? Mmm... I think he must be around. Shall I help you search for him?" She asked, hoping she could help with something. And she needed the supervisor anyway, so if finding Reever would wake him up that would be great.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Fou could tell that once again the fangirl had gotten the wrong idea. She shrugged it off, though. "Yeah. Two sets of eyes are better than one. Let's check the nearest cave-in of books." She searched around the department. Everyone was rushing around like busy bees. "Damn. Where could he be?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:45 pm

"Okay!" She happily answered. Lou Fa followed Fou around but didn't saw Reever anywhere. It was difficult to find a person in this crowded place. She almost bumped in to a guy and apologized because he dropped something. This isn't going well... "I-I don't know. It almost seems impossible to find him here..."
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:32 pm

((i'm on it.))

Reever was annoyed beyond belief. He was running around the order, carrying stacks of paper from one end of the order to the other. Then once he reached that destination, he had another stack of papers to carry to the other end. It was a never ending cycle.

Pouting, Reever thought to himself, Damn Level 4. Because of that thing, everyone's been running around crazy! It's so frustrating. Not only that, I haven't seen the Chief all day. Knowing him, he's probably sleeping somewhere.

It was then that Reever saw Lou Fa and Fou. Reever walked up to them and said, "Hey, have either of you seen the Chief? I got a bunch of papers he needs to go through...again."

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:54 am

"That moron's sleeping in his office. I tried kicking him to wake up, but he just keeps dreaming about his sister." Fou was a little happier now that she'd found Reever, but she was still pissed about Komui. "How about when you wake him up I take a crack at him for not waking up before."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:04 am

Reever sighed and walked ahead of Fou and Lou Fa, attempting to signal them to follow. "There's only one way you can wake that guy up. But Fou, don't go messing with him when, or even if he gets up. All of us in the science department have been running wild the past couple of days. Chief Komui probably pulled an all-nighter again."

The three of them walks into Komui's office. Reever gently placed his stack of papers on Komui's desk--on the far side of his desk--and walked up next to Komui. He leaned down next to his ear and said, "Lenalee's getting married."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Koumi Heard Reever's voice in his dreams and he responded back as he was now half awake, half asleep."Huh?" Komui said lazily as his eyes were peeking open, "You know too?" Komui blinked a few times and expected to see Reever standing besides him and Allen and Lenalee holding hands in front of him. However, he saw Reever hovering over him and Lou fa and Fou standing in front of him, instead.

"Ohayo" he said rubbing the back of his head and then let out a loud yawn. "Gomen guys, I was up all night signing papers. See?" Komui said as he pointed at the very short stack of papers on the right hand corner of his desk of that work that still needed to be down when usually it was multiple 3 foot tall stacks. Koumi looked over to the left side and saw another taller stack had now appeared on his desk. he sighed and drooped his shoulders and said, "I'm going to need coffee if i'm going to keep working like this..."

Koumi grabbed the first bundle of papers and looked over the first page. Koumi's dreary face suddenly changed into one of bright enthusiasm. he chuckled to himself and asked Reever, "So they finally approved of this?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:48 pm

"What. Are. You. Talking. About?" Fou asked, raising an eyebrow. "Allen and Lenalee aren't getting married. Not if Bak can help it."

She turned, but paused when he heard something about someone approving something. Her curiosity peaked, and she decided to listen in.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Reever leaned in and looked at whatever Komui had asked him about. He smirked and said, "Oh yeah, they finally did. Too bad it took so long, though. But at least it's ready now!"

Reever didn't notice this form when he first grabbed the stack of papers. But he was more than happy to be the one to deliver such a wonderful plan to the head chief.

"So, did you already have it all set up or what? Knowing you, you would've built the thing whether it was approved or not."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Koumi snickered at Reever's assumption and said, "Naw, this thing is too complex to build all by myself." Komui held his index finger up and added, "but i did start the frame work and i finished converting the data from Timicampy so the main assembly is ready to start later today."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:07 am

Reever jumped up and stood up straight. He grabbed Komui by the neck collar and shouted, "Then what are we waiting for?! Why don't we go work on it now?! The less time we waste, the quicker this thing will be built and fully functional."

Reever was beyond eager to get working on this project; for it would change the ways things worked here around Headquarters. Or at least, that's how it looked in Reever's mind, that is.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:18 am

Lou Fa sweatdropped and thought the supervisor was an 'interesting' person. However, she did not like the whole 'Allen and Lenalee' thing. But since Fou said that they weren't getting married she decided to let it be. "C-can I help?" Lou Fa asked, hoping she could help with whatever Komui was working on.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 am

As Reever shook Komui violently, he tried to spurt out, "What I meant...by later today...is any time...today..." Komui pushed himself away from Reever and said, "I there's a few more documents that i need to sign to give us the green light. While i do that though you can assemble the team so we're ready when after i sign these documents."

Koumi sat down with the document as he heard Lou Fa ask to help. "Ummm...if you're not supposed to be doing anything else..." Komui said as he thought about where he could possibly fit Lou Fa on the team; so many people signed up to help with the assembly, even Bak. "I suppose you can help." he said as an idea came to him and he added, "I hear you';re good with diagnostics. You can help Bak with the number crunching and the data transfer to the robot."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:00 am

Reever nodded and then looked at Fou. He wondered if she would like to help them with their little project, and if she would like to help him get everyone together. "Say, Fou, you probably have nothing better to do, so you want to help me get everyone? We need quite a few people for this project, and the quicker we can get them all together, the faster this thing will be done!"

Once again, Reever started to get excited. He couldn't wait for this robot to be built!

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm

Bak sat at his desk holding a small picture to his chest. "My beautiful Lenalee" he whispered. He casted at glance arounded him to make sure no one saw him. He slip the picture back into his pocket and stared down at the numbers on the papers Komui gave him earlier. "Let do this!" He set to work, all the while dream of his Lenalee.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:05 pm

Fou's jaw dropped. They were actaully encouraging Komui to make a robot? "I'll help you find everyone if you explain what you guys are building this robot for," she stated flatly. She wasn't about to let Komui help create something that could potentially destroy the Order like all his Komlins.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next