Magic Users Guild

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: Magic Users Guild

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Nathanial had spent almost the whole day in the city, doing various jobs for the townsfolk, for which he was given a paltry 25 gold pieces. "I'm getting tired, I should head back to the glade before it gets dark." he said quietly to himself as he started walking off towards the forrest. Before he could even get to the edge of the city though, a cloaked figure appeared from the shaddows with a message. He took the vibrantly colored envalope, but before he could ask what it was, the mysterious figure had leaft. He placed the envalope in his cloak, and walked back to the glade. That was very strange, who was that mysterious figure, and why did i get this message? he thought to himself as he wrote in his journal everything relavant that had happened that day.
((Just postin' so ya know where he's been lol))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Zephyr breathed a sigh of relief. The princess would be okay, if only for now. "I can get us back to your guild hall," she said quietly. She'd seen Cyrus before and knew which guild he was from. "It might destroy a good deal of my arm, but if it will save the princess..." She focused her power, and the wind around her surged. "I shall take Victoria, Cyrus, and the Princess with me," she told the dumb struck guards.

She felt her breath catch as the wind lifted them into the air and warped them to Cyrus's guild hall in less than an hour. That was the power of the Divine Wind spell, but it had taken its tole on her. Her arm hurt horribly, and now she could no longer move it. The muscles had died, but there wasn't much she could do for it now. The pain would eventually stop, she knew. Right now, the Princess was more important.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:25 pm

((im assuming you lifted us up in the buggy))

During the flight there, Cyrus patched up her throat with the carbon fiber membrane he had bought earlier today. This was supposed to be for my lung, He thought to himself as he sowed it in with a needle and medical thread, but she needs it more than i do. after he finished he felt a warm moist sensation on his arm, he pulled up his sleeve and noticed he was bleeding near his prosthetic hand. "Damn." he said to himself, "This spell is putting me under a lot of stress." he pulled out a rool of bandage and a small rune scroll. he bandaged up his arm and then wrapped the run paper around the bandage to keep his arm in one piece; he'd have to operate on himself once he was done with his mission.

Once they finally reached the Burning Pheonix Guild Hall, Cyrus stumbled out of the buggy with the princess in hand and carried her to his work room. some of the other members scurried around him and they helped him prepare his work station. They layed her down on a sterile sheet which they laid over his work table and another prepared his tools by boiling them in hot water. Cyrus went to one of his cabinets and typed in a code on the door and opened it. There was three jars of frameldinide, each with its own robotic organ submerged in it. Cyrus grabbed the heart jar and brought it over to his work station. He put on a rubber glove on his left hand and he submerged his right into the boiling water.

Once he was ready, he said to his fellow guild members and the two other mages, "It'd be best if you all leave so we don't contaminate her." Once everyone left, he cut open the top half of her dress and then began to operate on her. The operation took about an hour of precision cutting and careful placement of the robotic heart. Once it was in place, he tied down the arteries leading into it, thawed her blood and carefully brought her body temperature back up. He took her pulse with his left hand and found she had a steady pulse. He sighed with relief and then he sewed her back up, set up an IV in her arm, laid his cloak over her to keep her warm and then left his work room.

The two other mages were outside of the room and he announced to them in an almost out of breath voice, "the princess...will live...right now...she's.....aslee-" Cyrus fell over unconscious from fatigue of keeping up that spell and operating for an hour strait in the middle of the night.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 am

Victoria caught him when he had been operating she had been bandaging up her wounds she had lost a lot of strength and blood but she remained conscious she tried set Cyrus on a couch with her and Zephyr she had been in her left arm that was almost unbearable but she had been through much worse. "I hope the princess and Cyrus will be ok" she said to Zephyr in a sad voice she blamed herself for all that had happened she had saved Cyrus and not protected to princess enough.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:19 pm

"There is no doubt in my mind that the Princess will be fine," Zephyr said just as much for herself as for Victoria. "We just have to be patient." She rubbed her arm. It was going completely numb now. She could no longer move her fingers, but it at least still looked like an arm. The muscles had rotted, she was sure.

Zephyr stood. "I shall be back. I need to get a sling so my arm will not get in the way."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Victoria nodded she felt horrible about Zephyr she then realized what she could do for her. Once the mission was over Victoria would get her charms that could help delay the decaying of her. Victoria had charms and also she was the kind of mage that it takes a good amount of energy used to really damage herself.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:24 pm

An hour later Cyrus finally regained conciousness and he openned his eyes slowly to see only the older of the two ladies still around. He sat up slowly and he rubbed his head and said to himself, "I think next time I'll just block the arrow." He turned his head to look at the other mage and he said, "thank you for putting me on something softer thgan the floor." he lookied down at his right hand and saw the talasmin he wrapped around it was loosing. he asked the mage as he fixed the talasmin, "why did you save me." once he was done he looked at her and repeated, "When i was being thrown around like a rag doll, why did you save me instead of the princess? I'm fairly certian that you didn't know that i could save her if she died so why else would you?"

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 pm

Victoria smiled at what he first said she then said "Your welcome." Then the question came that she did not even truly know why she lost the smile on her face and she got a wondering thinking look on her face she then turned her face to him "I really can't answer your question ..... I just felt inside me that I would have to save you something inside told me not to let you get taken away." She then got silent for a moment "........Sometimes there is an overwhelming feeling inside that I always will do instead of think and it just came natural to me to save you." She smirked "I know it sounds odd but,...... when it comes to moments like that I follow what I feel .... sorry I must be talking to much." She said quieting herself why was she doing this it was not like her she wondering after all this time she was opening up to people from meeting Zephyr and Cyrus as well as Variel.Her purple eyes still as the night sky Victoria wondered why she was opening up to people now.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Cyrus nodded at her response, He still didn't see the logic behind it but with an answer like that, he could tell she wasn't so sure why she did that either. "I was just wondering," he explained to her "Usually in the Buring Pheonix, we take up the philosophy that the mission comes first. It usually helps minimizes casualties."

Cyrus reached into one of his pouches and he pulled out another talsimin scroll. "Here." he said as he handed it to the mage, "These will help your friend. Wrap it around her arm and it will keep it from falling apart. They were developed by out leader who uses them so I know they work." Cyrus stood up annd said to the other mage, "You two can spend the night here. Tomorrow, take the princess to her destination with some of our guards; I won't be of any use in my condition by the morning."

Cyrus started limping away to his own room but stopped, turned around and then asked, "by the way I never got either of your names."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Victoria nodded and said "Thank you these will help a lot" she then said "My name is Victoria." She then said "And my friends name is Zephyr and thank you for letting us stay here" she said about to get up and find Zephyr when he left. She still wondered why she did save him she still felt like they were connected it was so odd.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Cyrus shook his head and he said, "It's not a problem. I'm sure my leader will understand." He then just remebered that he wouldn't get paid unless he showed up at their destination so then he added, "on second thought about tomorrow. Wake me up so i can tag along for the ride. I won't get paid if i don't show up." He bowed to the mage and then said, "P,leasant dreams Victoria." with that, Cyrus limped to his room and left Victoria for the night.

Once he was in his room. he undid the talasminis and bandages and he discomnnected his hand. Thats just going to ruin the circut board if i let rotten flesh keep in contact with it he thought to himself as he bandaged up his stub of a hand. He didn't even bother top change out of his clothes, Although he did pull his shirt off. and hen he collapsed on his bed and quickly fell into a slumber

((ok In my next post im going to move things along passed this mission))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:05 pm

(Ok after we all go to sleep we will go to a fast thing to the castle drop off)

Victoria went and found Zephyr "Here Cyrus gave these to me to give to you they should help your arm" she said helping her and setting it in her hand. "Good night Zephyr" she said walking to were she was told to sleep she took her cloak off and took off her shoes she then blew out the lantern and the candle. She then lied down on the bed she thought the bed was very soft and fell asleep very quickly.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:18 pm

((I finally figured out what I'm going to use the message for! Hope ya like where I'm going with this!))

Several hours later, Nathanial had just finished writing in his journal for the night and had made a special note of the mysterious hooded figure he had seen on his way back home. "I might as well read what's in this silly message." he said to himself as he reached into his robes and pulled out the almost unnessesarily colorful envalope with the odd wax seal on it. He carefully opended the envalope, and inside it was a small yet detailed map of the area just north of his glade along with a message which read:

Attention Nathanial, Lord of the Forests
We have noted your exelent preformance in the area of the forrest near Green Haven and as a result we are now offering you a full membership to our sosciety, along with a mission which we feel is just right for someone of your tallents. Your mission, should you accept it, is to assassinate a very powerful Necromancer by the name of Vincent. He should not be very hard to locate, seeing as how he is the leader of the Sea Serpents, and we have full confidence in your ability to complete the task. Also contained in the envalope is a map leading to the first portion of your payment. Feel free to take it as a sign of good faith from us to you. Good luck, and happy hunting!
Signed, "Your Future Employer"

Nathanial looked at the message again and made a quick note in his journal. "it's too late to be traveling that far tonight, but in the morning I'll head out and see if I can find this Vincent caracter." he said very matter-of-factly. He sighed as he closed his journal and stored it in his cloaths before laying down to sleep for the night.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Ooh... plot twist. Nice. ^_^

Mei frowned, staring at the mission board angrily. All of the good ones had been taken, and the others were either too far for a quick job or had horrible pay. She sighed. "Well, this is my job." She grumbled. Crossing her arms she turned away from the dissapointment, opting instead to head over to the training room for a bit. "I just got back from a mission. I don't need to go out again so quickley..."

Just letting you know what's going on over with the 'serpants'.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Zephyr nodded as Victoria wished her good night. "May you have good dreams," she whispered back, wrapping herself tightly in her blanket and falling fast asleep. She was an early riser, but she wasn't sure about Victoria. For all Zephyr knew, Victoria might wake up before her. Either way, she knew she'd get up on time to finish the mission.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:49 pm

Victoria had been awake for awhile she had been writing in her journal this would help people learn about how to live longer that had there elemental powers. She had candle light she finished writing her life the past couple days she started to stare out the window she wanted to go outside it was so beatiful the dew covered grass and the sun just about to come over the hills. They would leave soon she then got dress and went down to Zephyr's room and rocked on the door two time in a row.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Zephyr had also been awake. "Good morning," she said pleasantly. "How did you sleep?" She'd slept like a log, not even stirring when a couple members of the guild stomped by singing their songs and raising their drunken voices.

Closing the door behind her, Zephyr said, "We had better wake Cyrus. He seemed very tired yesterday, and I doubt he's awake yet."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Cyrus was out like a light when the day finally arisen, he groggily woke up when he heard a few knocks at his door. It must be morning he thought to himself and then he called out to the door, "I'm up, I'm up." He got dressed again and he changed his bandages before he opened the door and found Zephyr and Victoria looking at him. He then said tiredly as he leaned up against the door frame, "Good morning ladies. We should go see about the princess."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:06 pm

Zephyr nodded. "Um... Thank you for the talismans," she said quietly. "I think they are helping my arm quite a bit." She didn't know what else to say, so she remained silent as she followed Cyrus to where the princess was resting.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:13 pm

Victoria nodded as she saw Cyrus she followed behind everyone she was ready to leave at anytime. She wondered where the man from before was she hoped he was not alright he had killed the princess and almost taken Cyrus. Victoria handed Zephyr something "This is for you this will help you with the magic you use" she said holding out charms that were rings, a necklace and a cloth she had many magic objects.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Zephyr gratefully accepted Victoria's gifts. "Thank you very much," she said. She slid the ring on her finger, but had to ask Victoria for help with the other talismans. It was hard getting around without her arm.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Cyrus dragged his feet all the way back to his work room. He was so tired fro the mission yesterday; that spell of his that he used to save the princess yesterday drained all of his energy that he would of had for a few days. once they got to his work room he knocked on the door and said, "Mistress? are you awake in there?"

A weak voice muffled its way through the door, "yes but...before anyone comes in...could you get one of the mages from Fairy Tale to go get me a dress?"

Cyrus cleared his throat right after she said that, he just now remembered that he had to cut her dress open so he could operate on her. Cyrus turned away from the door and asked of Zephyr and Victoria, "Ummm, Would one of you go do that please?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Victoria nodded and went and got a dress that would fit the princess that belonged to her it was purple and black she then gave to the princess she then walked out of the room and looked at Zephyr and said "Your welcome."
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:31 pm

((ok im gonna hit the fast forward button))
((i just made up a name for the princess so just deal with it))

Once the princess was dressed and the four of them were ready to go, the guards of the Burning Phoenix prepared their own carriage for departure because they knew using the princesses would just act as a giant target for the Sea Serpents again. "Why don't you two stay with the princess inside the carriage." he said to the two of them once the princess was in the carriage and they were about ready to leave, "I'll ride with the driver." Once everyone was settled in, they were off. On their way up to the princess's fiance's castle, Cyrus worked on extending his robotic hand so that as soon as he got back, he could reinstall it. He couldn't do much with some of the finer details because he couldn't bring everything and the ride was too bumby, but by the time they reached the castle, his hand was just about complete.

Once they did reach the castle, Cyrus, Victoria and Zephyr escorted the princess up to the castle and five men came out to greet them.

The one man came running up to the princess and hugged her: Her fiance.
Two others approached the three mages and the older of the two said to them, "Good Magicians, we thank you so much for saving the Princess Amber. We heard the news that she had been stabbed and we were dreadfully worried. Thank you so much." The one man beckoned the two others to come over and they handed each mage a large bag. "I hope you accept these bonuses along with your original pay as a tokens of our humble gratitude."

Cyrus peered into his bag and his eyes widened when he saw how much gold was really in there. Holy crap, he though to himself, This is like 100,000. "Your welcome." he said first, "We thank you for this greatly."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Victoria saw how much gold was in the bag she could use this in many ways. She smiled "Yes thank you very much Sir" she said very greatful. They soon left on horse back to go back to there guild halls.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down