Magic Users Guild

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Re: Magic Users Guild

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:39 pm

"Thanks Zephyr and Good Night" she opened her door and went into her room she took off some of her charms off and blew out some of the candles, she then lied on the bed and went to sleep.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Early the next morning, Cyrus woke up drowsily and slowly prepared himself for the mission. he threw on his winter cloak, which was only slightly thicker then his other mission cloak but it warmed Cyrus up like a heavy fur lined coat. he prepared his belt with various equipment and enough flash freeze bullets for his pistol and his new riffle. he sheathed his lance on his back and then shouldered his riffle which was attached to his bag that was filled with mechanic equipment on the off chance he would need an extension or a repair.

Cyrus looked at the pendant on his nightstand and then slipped that on as well, again feeling the unnatural flow of energy into his body. Cyrus left his room and then head to the mess hall for a quick bite to eat.

Aden woke up at the first sign of light the next morning at around 7:00am. He immediately jumped out of bed, activated his right arm and slung on his belts, coat and back pack full of food and supplies. Aden kicked open his office and quickly walked over to the mess hall where he grabbed a light breakfast and a cup of coffee already bright eyed and bushy tail.

Aden sat down next to Cyrus, who was already eating and asked him, "Did you get that item for blood manipulation. After Cyrus hesitantly pulled it out from his shirt for his guild master to see, Aden said, "Make sure you keep that safe. we don't want Necelack getting his hands on that." Aden then turned to his own meal and began to nuris himself for the mission to come.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Victoria got up and started to get dressed she then took her charms and put them all on as well as the ribbons and cloth charms. Victoria had been having some trouble with her legs lately because of the decay she then sighed she grabbed a charmed type of paint it was like makeup she then drew certain shapes and lines on her feet, legs, arms ,hands and a little bit near her eyes. This would allow her to walk for way longer periods and her powers would not hurt her barely at all. she grabbed her things and went to the main hall and sat across from Cyrus and Aden."Good morning" she grabbed a piece of bread and a oatmeal like food and ate.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Zephyr sat up bolt right, not remembering where she was. Oh, that's right, she thought, we spent the night at the Burning Phoenix guild hall because of the mission. She dressed quickly and headed down to the mess hall. "Good morning," she said politely to Cyrus, Aden, and Victoria. She then asked Aden in a low voice, "How are you feeling this morning?"

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Ayaka opened her eyes and yawned. What was I doing again? She noticed she was still sitting on the chair she probably slept on and stood up. "I'm hungry.." She left her chair behind and went to get some food. Ayaka took a cup of tea and some noodles, which was enough for her because she never ate alot. She sat down at a table and started to eat her noodles. Today was that whole mission-thing she wasn't really looking forward to, because of her 'sort of' fight with Aden.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Cyrus tucked the necklace into his shirt and then looked up from his oatmeal to see Victoria appear in front of him. "Oh, Good morning Victori-ah." Cyrus was cut off when Aden had kicked him under the table. "Lady Victoria." Cyrus corrected himself as he reached down and rubbed his now sore shin. Cyrus was fully aware of why Aden did that; Aden believed in a code of Chivalry and because he's been becoming familiar to Victoria, he had forgot the "lady" surname. Either way, he was happy to see her.

Once Zephyr joined at them at the table as well, Cyrus said, "Good morning Lady Zephyr. Are the beds to your liking? we know its rude of us to make you sleep away from home but if it's for the mission..." Cyrus trailed off as he dug back into his oatmeal because he had no good finish to his explanation.

Feeling satisfied after he messed with Cyrus, Aden continued to eat until Zephyr spoke to him. Aden rubbed his stomach and he replied in a semi serious voice, "I feel fine. This is nothing to me." leaving it at that Aden continued to eat. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Ayaka sit down at a table noit to far from them. Aden was about to ask her if she was attending the mission or not but he decided if she was going to come she would speak to him before they left for The Sea Serpents guild hall.

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Victoria heard Cyrus get kicked at him calling her Victoria which she preferred him called her but apparently Aden didn't. "So how did you three sleep last night" she said trying to start conversation but after being alone from people for so long she was deprived of that talent but after being with everyone in such little time she was displeased with the silence.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:58 am

"To tell the truth, it would not matter if I had slept in a cave with an angry swarm of wasps. I was exhausted, to say the least." Zephyr smiled at Victoria. "And you?"

Zephyr was trying to start some small talk to take their minds off the mission at hand. The less they worried before hand, the better the mission would go when it came time to go.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:12 am

Victoria nodded "I slept............fine I suppose" she slept fine but the fact that they would leave today just kept her up part of the night. She then looked at Cyrus and Aden "And you two" she wondered what time they would leave ......... she wondered if in the end she would come back.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:35 pm

" I slept fine." Cyrus said, sort of wondering why she was so interested on how everyone slept, " After going to talk to Luke's friend, I was dead tired so i feel asleep as soon as i got to my room."

Aden rolled his head to get the kink out of his neck and he said, "I slept good, thank you for asking. I made sure to go to bed early so that I'd be well rested." Aden finished his meal and then said, "As lovely this chat is, you guys should wrap up so we can leave. We still need to fetch the Sea Serpent Guild members and we'll have plently of time for small talk on our way to the mountain."
[/quote]

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Zephyr nodded and gulped down the remainder of her breakfast. "Who else is coming?" she asked Aden. "Is our guild master helping in the mission?" She knew it was dangerous. The more powerful mages they had with them, the better.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:41 pm

"I asked Ms. Variel if she would come she told me she had to pack but she would be here the day we left him I wonder where she could be" she said with a confused face. She sighed and ate the rest of her food , she had all her things packed up so she had no need to pack she was wondering where Variel was.

Variel then came in with Alice and a guard "Sir this women said she was asked by one of the fairy tale mages to come here" Variel smiled at Victoria "Good morning Ladies , Aden and was it Cyrus, Victoria told me that you might need some help with this mission." (Sorry I felt bad leaving my second character so I thought I should bring her along for help)
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:41 pm

As Aden replaced his dying arm into his coat pocket and deactivated the spirit strings, he noticed Variel had arrived. Aden bowed deeply for has he took a step back with his left leg and said, "And good morning to you Lady Variel. I apologize for swindling your mages into this mission of mine but I was in desperate need of talented mages..." It was then that he remembered the little detail about how Fairy Tale and the Sea Serpents didn't really get along. Aden then hesitanty added, "I hop you're aware and don't mind too severly that the Sea Serpents are aiding us in this mission as well..."

Cyrus bowed his head as Master Variel addressed him. He didn't want to say anythign because he was focusing on eating for the time being so that they could leave as soon as possible.

Seeing how the situation might explode, Cyrus finished his oat meal quickly and stealthily left the table to not disrupt the conversation of masters and he dropped off Aden's and his own trays before leaving the mess hall to go fetch his pack and sniper rifle for the mission.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:55 pm

"Yes I understand but I am here to help my mages they seem very hooked on this mission and I would like to help my mage pay off her dept to you" she smiled she looked quickly at Zephyr and then Alice who had gone over to Victoria so Variel could talk to Aden "Besides we are friends to your guild and we do what we can to help" she smiled. Victoria and Alice went upstairs to get Victoria's things she also needed her sword. She grabbed it and put that on as Alice helped her grab her things.

Victoria and Alice grabbed her two packs and Victoria's sword and dagger she put them on and went down stairs with Alice following her like a puppy. She then stood there at the stairs end waiting to leave for the mission.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Cyrus returned with his bag and iffle on his back and noticed the mages scurrying about getting ready for the big mission. "C'mon Lady Zephyr." Cyrus said to her, "Lets go wait by the carriage so we're ready to go when we leave."

Aden sighed with relief when Variel didn't explode onto him like he thought she might. I might have avoided one bad situation, he thought to himself, but there's sure to be one when she finally sees Vincent. Aden walked for the entrance since he was already packed and ready to leave. He held the main door open as he waited for Variel and Victoria to finally come. once they exited the building, he looked around for any signs of Ayaka, which he saw none. Maybe she actually won't come, he thought with a heavy sigh as he headed for Burning Phoenix carriage

((lenalee might wanna post next))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:00 am

Zephyr followed close behind Aden and Cyrus. She noticed Aden glance around, as if looking for someone. "Um... Are you looking for someone?" she asked.

(Sorry. Short post)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Ayaka had noticed everyone was leaving for the mission, and left as soon as she could. She sighed and figured that if she would run she would still make it. What are you doing, Ayaka?! They're leaving! Ayaka grabbed her sword and automatically started to run, even though that wasn't her original intention. But she also didn't wanted to stay behind and miss all the 'fun'.

Ayaka reached the exit of the building and panted. "W-w-wait... I'm... going too..." She glanced at Aden and hoped he would let her.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:50 pm

As Aden turned away from the door he started to say to Zephyr, "Yeah I was seeing if..." Aden cut himself off when he heard the door open again and some panting from behind him.

"W-w-wait... I'm... going too..."

"...Ayaka was going to join us." Aden finished as he looked behind him with a grin as he saw his mage eagerly wanting to come along. Aden turned to face Ayaka and asked, "So did you finally grasp the gravity of the mission and left that attitude of yours behind?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sailors wording is better)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Ayaka sighed when Aden started about her attitude again, and thought that she should've seen that coming. There was nothing wrong with her attitude! She was still alive, wasn't that proof enough? "Yeah, yeah, as you wish..", she said while pouting. Arguing again wasn't a good idea, and she felt kinda sorry for thinking bad about Aden.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 am

Zephyr looked the girl over quickly, but didn't stare, as that would be rude. She'd never met the girl Aden was now talking to and was curious about her magic and ability, as well as the "attitude" Aden was talking about. The girl seemed relatively nice, as far as Zephyr could tell.

If that wasn't the case, though, Zephyr would soon know. They had a long ride ahead of them.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Aden rolled his eyes at her answer, knowing it was spoken half heartedly and said, "Alright then let's get going to the Sea Serpent's guild hall."Aden led everyone over to the carriage and let the Women enter the carriage first and then went in himself, sitting next to Ayaka and across from the Fairy Tale mages.

Meanwhile, Cyrus was helping hook up the extra horses as everyone filed into the carriage. He went over to snag a seat when he realized before he went in, that where wouldn't be enough room for him with his lance and rifle. He gave a short sigh and said, "I'll go ride with the driver." he shut the door of the carriage and mounted himself up on the carriage driver's bench and at a crack of the riegns, they started to move.

As they began the trip down, Aden looked behind him through the window of the carriage to get a glimps of Cyrus. Feeling like the funny father figure, he turned back around in his seat to look at Variel and asked out of the blue in a slight tone of sarcasm, "So Variel... what's your policy on your mages having relationships?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Variel was a little confused at Aden's words after all she had not been around Victoria or Zephyr in awhile since they had been gone so much. "I'm fine with it after all they should have someone before there short lives are over why Aden" she said a little confused looking at Victoria and Zephyr quickly.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:46 pm

"Oh, no reason in particular." Aden added with a slight grin as he glanced at Victoria, "It just popped in my head." Aden slouched in his seat and looked at the cieling and said, "Mine's basically the same thing, given that it doesn't conflict with the mission." Aden closed his eyes and tried to get a little rest in before having to deal with Vincent and Variel in the same place at once.

Meanwhile, as Cyrus was riding with the driver, he sneezed out of the blue when he never would get colds. Oh I hope that's not Aden talking about me, he thought to himself as he rubbed his nose slightly.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Victoria looked out the carriage window she wished she could go up and sit with Cyrus she felt bad that he was up there with only the driver. She then heard what Aden was talking about and then turned to see him looking at her she turned her head and blushed a little then shook it off she knew nothing would ever happen Cyrus couldn't have cared about her that way.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Ayaka blinked because she had no idea what Aden ment with 'relationships'? Was someone having a relationship? That sounded rather interesting, maybe it'll be fun for her to watch. She'll ask someone later. That reminded her that no one had told her the exact details about this mission yet! She still didn't know what happened to Aden, and wanted to ask him, but he already closed his eyes. She smiled slightly and decided that that should wait as well.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next